"Tim Walz wants to invest in a 'ladder factory' to help illegals scale the border wall,

BULLSHIT!!!

Thanks for your mindless lying bag of shit commentary!

Everyone knows that they killed that bill so Trump would have an issue to run on.

BTW - Biden's policies are working!

If Quid Pro's plans are working so well, why did they have to beg Republicans to bail them out?

It would be you.

Thanks for proving that you're an idiot. You have no idea what a 'commie' is.

I'm not a communist, If I was a communist I would freely say so.

My wife grew up in the Soviet Union and knew many Communists. I may not agree with them, but I have a lot more respect for them than I do for you MAGA Idiots.

What was the lie? Kamala said he was a sergeant in the NG.

He claimed he retired as a Command Sergeant Major, he did receive a provisional promotion to that rank but failed to complete the professional development courses to hold it. So the promotion was reversed and he retired as a Master Sergeant. That tells me he held an administrative slot, otherwise he would have been a First Sergeant. Is that a good enough explanation for ya?

I have no idea who you're talking about, I assume that it's a murderer. But whoever it is please prove that they are communist.

Or is the word 'commie' just a catch word for anyone you do not like?

Maybe you can return to grade school and learn to read.

BULLSHIT!!!

Thanks for your mindless lying bag of shit commentary!

Everyone knows that they killed that bill so Trump would have an issue to run on.

BTW - Biden's policies are working!

Texas is responsible for that, not the feds.

So, you're against community organizers organizing people for positive changes in a free democratic society.

You're a total fascist scum piece of shit!!!

In America the people are free to peacefully organize in any way they want, dumbass!

Or was it just the word 'Radicals' that got your panties in an uproar?

You've obviously never read it, it's a receipt for collapsing American society. And it's been used in this country for decades. You commies like maobama, the hildabitch and others are disciples of Alinsky. Why the hell do you think they are flooding the country with illegal aliens? It's meant to tax and eventually overwhelm the system. Exactly the way Alinsky laid it out.

Thanks for proving that you're an idiot. You have no idea what a 'commie' is.

I'm not a communist, If I was a communist I would freely say so.

My wife grew up in the Soviet Union and knew many Communists. I may not agree with them, but I have a lot more respect for them than I do for you MAGA Idiots.

You're a liar, no one who lived with communism in any country would be clueless about what the direction the commiecrats are taking the country.

this guy is so anti constitution it isn't even funny!
The Democrat-incentivized border crisis ranks at the top of American voters’ concerns heading into the 2024 election, but Vice President Kamala Harris’ newly named running mate Gov. Tim Walz is not interested in addressing their desire for a solution. Instead, he’s committed to helping illegals continue their mass invasion.

Days before he was announced as the Democrat presidential nominee’s VP pick, Walz told CNN’s Anderson Cooper that he would invest in ladders that could aid foreign criminals illegally trying to enter the country by scaling Trump-endorsed deterrents like walls.

“He talks about this wall. I always say, let me know how high it is. If it’s 25 feet, then I’ll invest in the thirty-foot ladder factory,” Walz quipped.
Figures. All Dems want more illegals. More "Voters".

Forum List

Back