"Tim Walz wants to invest in a 'ladder factory' to help illegals scale the border wall,

Ahem Bitch! https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...president-donald-trumps-border-wall-was-built
The Trump administration completed hundreds of miles of wall along the southern border before President Joe Biden halted construction.
Joe Biden Sold Off Border Wall Materials Weeks Before Approving New Wall. The Biden administration has been selling off materials that were supposed to be used to construct barriers at the border with Mexico just days before it approved the construction of a new, 20-mile stretch of border wall. Hmm wonder who benefited from this
and we have barriers all along the border put there by obama , don't we?

and by the way. we want to change border policy. quashed by - TRUMP_

trump claims he built the wall at every rally. that does not make it true.

trump couldn't build a simple wall in 4 friggin years. i thought he was some kind of construction genius?:
Oh, so NOW it was a bad thing that the democrats fought it at every turn? You know, that old separation of powers thing?

this guy is so anti constitution it isn't even funny!
The Democrat-incentivized border crisis ranks at the top of American voters’ concerns heading into the 2024 election, but Vice President Kamala Harris’ newly named running mate Gov. Tim Walz is not interested in addressing their desire for a solution. Instead, he’s committed to helping illegals continue their mass invasion.

Days before he was announced as the Democrat presidential nominee’s VP pick, Walz told CNN’s Anderson Cooper that he would invest in ladders that could aid foreign criminals illegally trying to enter the country by scaling Trump-endorsed deterrents like walls.

“He talks about this wall. I always say, let me know how high it is. If it’s 25 feet, then I’ll invest in the thirty-foot ladder factory,” Walz quipped.
Democrats aid and abet foreign invaders.

Democrats are partaking in a plot to intentionally collapse America and usher in the WEF's great reset.

Please let me refresh your memory of YOUR post #9. Don't say things that you have no knowledge of--in spite of the fact that it is a prime directive in the democrat playbook.
Walz is not the first person that's said "If you build a xx foot wall, I'm investing in a yy foot ladder company"
Frankenstein was the person that quoted Walz. I just assumed that he wasn't lying.

Many people have said the same.

However, you have no idea what the directives of the 'Democratic Playbook" are...just your perverted delusions is all ya got.

Perhaps you can show me any commies that does it exactly the same, I can't think of one were the "leaders" don't ignore their own laws but come down hard on those they consider their underlings. Well except those that support them. Like they guy that killed an 11 year old girl, and the bail fund kneepads supported just got him out of jail in MN.

I have no idea who you're talking about, I assume that it's a murderer. But whoever it is please prove that they are communist.

Or is the word 'commie' just a catch word for anyone you do not like?

Screw your bs bipartisan nonsense, it was a bad bill, they knew it, and sent it to have a talking point acting like they tried.

BULLSHIT!!!

Thanks for your mindless lying bag of shit commentary!

Everyone knows that they killed that bill so Trump would have an issue to run on.

BTW - Biden's policies are working!

Democrat playbook. Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals

So, you're against community organizers organizing people for positive changes in a free democratic society.

You're a total fascist scum piece of shit!!!

In America the people are free to peacefully organize in any way they want, dumbass!

Or was it just the word 'Radicals' that got your panties in an uproar?

So, you're against community organizers organizing people for positive changes in a free democratic society.
Please link to anywhere I said that. BTW, I believe Gavin Newsom, dem gov of CA, who is on record as attempting to legislate unconstitutional limits on freedom of speech. Google Elon Musk, "suggon deeznutz"

I didn't say anything about the OP. I clearly quoted your post #9 where you positively admitted that Walz said it. Please pay attention to what YOU post, moron.

Your replies get too stupid to believe! Seriously, are you truly that stupid or are you just pretending?

O.K, dumbass, it was Frankenstein that quoted Walz, not me. I just assumed that he was not lying.

I did not "positively admit" that Walz said it.

So, please try to stop being such a dumbass.

BTW - Don't blame liberals - blame your parents.

Forum List

Back