Trump Shares Wild, Baseless Prediction About The DNC

Gaslighting ? Seriously?? This is reality . If you're in denial, you're gaslighting yourself
Yes Gaslighting.

Yes Seriously.

I realize that you think it is reality and that in your mind you know not only what is real, but what is best.

And you have patience or tolerance for any opinion that is different.

That makes you a left-winger.

The ACA was and is a disaster.
Tell that to the millions of people who have reliable health insurance that they can afford. Trump has been promising to roll out an alternative plan since 2015. Where the fuck is it. He is totally full of shit. His only plan is to repeal the ACA and put the insurance companies back in full control of the care that people get. How stupid are you??

Yes Gaslighting.

Yes Seriously.

I realize that you think it is reality and that in your mind you know not only what is real, but what is best.

And you have patience or tolerance for any opinion that is different.

That makes you a left-winger.
A proud left winger who is fully in touch with reality and who is willing to listen to rational opinions from others, And forget that shit about using " leftwinger" as a prejorative . That is just more of your gaslighting

Bovine excrement! It is not the size of government It is what government does. You should take a look at the Scandinavian countries. Social Democracies work

I am a huge fan of the Scandanavian Countries.

Neither our federal government nor our culture is set up that way. And it never will be.

However, a state might chose to follow that model and I would be happy to live there.

But I am NOT going to push my ideas onto people in different states.

That is the difference between you and me. You want to use government to enforce your "quasi world order" while I am willing to let them do what THEY want since it is THEIR state. If I am a minority opinion and I want something different, I'll move. I've done it twice (once to get out of the s**thole they call California).

A proud left winger who id fully in touch with reality and who is willing to listen to rational opinions from others, And forget that shit about using " leftwinger" as a prejorative . That is just more of your gaslighting
I'll use it as a pejorative for as long as I am breathing. I have little to no respect for you and your desires to use government to achieve your ends.

As a left winger you are my opposition.

I love liberals. You are not a liberal.

You listen to what you want to listen to. You can't even sound smart here.

Trump has been promising to roll out an alternative plan since 2015. Where the fuck is it. He is totally full of shit.

In this you are correct. I knew he was. A New England state tried to implement something like this but decided it was just "too expensive". Imagine that.

When Trump spouted this off, I knew it was total garbage.

His only plan is to repeal the ACA and put the insurance companies back in full control of the care that people get.

I would have been happy with that. HIs program is costing us all more and more and some of it is being buried in the huge deficits that are being run up. We can't pay for this the way you want.

I am not against some type of government program. But the ACA was a cow patty on it's best day.

Only they can't afford it. They get it and then make choices not to use it because the deductibles are to high. It's essentially turned into a high cost catastrophic plan.
It's not perfect, But consider what we had before. You don't really know, do you? You is it that you don't care. The fact is that many more people are now covered, they can't be kicked off of a plan when they get sick, they can;t be refused coverage or charged more because of pre-existing conditions which most people have , they get free preventive care and there are no annual or lifetime caps on coverage . Once again: WHERE THE FUCK IS TRUMPS PLAN? Oh, never mind . He's not even pretending to have a new plan anymore.

Last edited:
I would have been happy with that. HIs program is costing us all more and more and some of it is being buried in the huge deficits that are being run up. We can't pay for this the way you want.

I am not against some type of government program. But the ACA was a cow patty on it's best day.
SEE POST 70

Forum List

Back