The fact that Trump is hardly doing rallies and having Vance do them

Um, the MSM, constantly.

Barron Trump attacked relentlessly after entering politics

Where's Melania?

And no one ever attacked Michelle Obama, right?

RIGHT!?!?

Since 2016 Trump has endured:

-8 years of constant attacks, impeachments, indictments and kangaroo courts

-An attempted assassination on his life

-Attacks against his wife and his kids

-Watching the DOJ and FBI used against him politically, and seeing his political opponent being deemed "incompetent to stand trial" for classified documents charges, yet can remain president

If I were Trump, I'd be calling it the revenge tour as well.
Birther Trump devoted a lot of energy for YEARS trying to get Obama disqualified to hold office.

And the hive mind attacked Michelle Obama non-stop. Even calling her a transexual ad infinitum.

Whatever slights there were against Melania can't even compare to the attacks on Michelle.

Karma is a BITCH!

Poor Twump. After slinging insults at others every five minutes for the past dozen years of so, he can't take his own medicine. His widdle feewings are huht.

The reason Vance is out there is because he's trying to rehabilitate his horrible reputation.

He's a Trump-is-Hitler Never Trumper who hates childless women cat ladies, swigging down his racist Diet Mountain Dews, trying to win the hearts and minds of even the Trumptards who don't like him.

As for Trump, he's reprising his "Mexicans and Muslims" hate campaign of 2016, but he's off balance without Joe Biden's age to make fun of as he slurs his words in every other sentence and has to pause before lifting a bottle of water to his ever darkening colored face.

Trump's poorly applied face paint is so dark, he's suddenly become black in the belief that the Negro race is so criminal he has earned their vote by being a felon.

trump-negro.jpg

The fact that Trump is hardly doing rallies and having Vance do them should tell you that age is becoming a serious issue. The guys dying and losing his mind the same as joe Biden. That is the cold truth! This is one of the reasons why he needed to choose a better vp like DeSantis, Haley, rubio or scott as he is now so old he can't handle more then one rally a week.

51% of one poll I seen shown that age is in fact a serious issue for Donald Trump. Harris has energy, youth and joyful energy. Good luck defeating it. I was watching a Trump 2016 rally the other day and 8 years ago he was far more youthful and a far better speaker and had a far more positive message. THis message was jobs, ending outsourcing and rebuilding America. Now it is just pure rage and anger. It is nasty. This isn't going to win.
The fact that you post such banal nonsense should tell everyone that your a worthlesss hack troll twat.

Trump is still doing rallies. So even your thread premise is retarded and false.

Forum List

Back