Liberals trying to call Vance and Trump “weird” is like Mayor Pete calling them “gay.”

The entire GOP campaign is weird. It has been weird since escalator day. Magaturds worship a diaper wearing old guy sporting pancake makeup and a Flock of Seagulls haircut. Fucking weird. Always weird. :rolleyes: I've said this for years.
Again. “Weird” calling others “weird” (as your post serves as a shining exemplar of) is totally unpersuasive.

Again. “Weird” calling others “weird” (as your post serves as a shining exemplar of) is totally unpersuasive.
It's very persuasive. Because it's truth. It's triggering magaturds something fierce because it's truth. It perfectly encapsulates the circus that is today's GOP. Weird as fuck.

I will try to talk down to your level. I am not sure it will help you unless you get some help from one of the attendants on your ward.

Weird folks (like the Lib Democraps) who think they can smear their opponents with a claim that their opponents are “weird” is very much like a gay man attempting to smear a heterosexual by trying to label the heterosexual “gay.”
Making about Pete B., is a weird tactic that seems to Maga as permission to go all out weirdness with screaming memes and attacks in gays.

Pete did not introduce the weird meme:

see: Walz

So this is the where and when of the "Weird" meme. Great politician. More old school than what we mostly see today. I thought "Where did this guy come from?" as I've been out of the political stuff where I used to breath and sleep politics. Something bothered me and then I saw the Wikiepdia page "The Kerry campaign!" I worked/volunteered with the Vets people from the Senator's Office and his campaign. This guy will be on the road for the Harris campaign. He's a phenomenal speaker and advocate.

THESE GUYS ARE JUST WEIRD. THEY ARE RUNNING FOR HE-MAN WOMEN HATERS CLUB OR SOMETHING. THAT'S NOT WHAT PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED IN.

AND THERE IS ANGST. BECAUSE ROBBER BARONS LIKE J.D. VANCE AND DONALD TRUMP GUTTED THE MIDWEST. TOLD US ________ THEY TALK ABOUT PRIVATE SCHOOLS. WHERE IN THE HECK ARE YOU GOING TO FIND A PRIVATE SCHOOL IN A TOWN OF 400.

THOSE ARE PUBLIC SCHOOLS. THOSE ARE GREAT TEACHERS THAT ARE OUT THERE MAKING A DIFFERENCE AND GAVE US AN OPPORTUNITY TO SUCCEED.

THAT ANGST THAT J.D. VANCE TALKS ABOUT IN "HILLBILLY ELEGY," NONE OF MY HILLBILLY COUSINS WENT TO YALE AND NONE OF THEM WENT ON TO BE VENTURE CAPITALISTS. IT'S NOT WHO PEOPLE REALLY ARE. THAT MESSAGE DOESN'T RESONATE.

YOU SAW IT YESTERDAY. THE ENERGY OUT HERE EXPLODED. WE ALL BROKE FUNDRAISING RECORDS. BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT I LOOK AT. DOOR KNOCKS ARE FULL. PHONE BANKS ARE FULL. PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT WHAT'S POSSIBLE.

WE ARE FINALLY ON OFFENSE ABOUT AN AMERICA WHERE WE'RE ALL TOGETHER.

-- Tim Walz, Governor of Minnesota

A video where your orange douchebag is called weird is not on topic?

Poor retard starts a thread and gets its butt kicked! :auiqs.jpg:

Keep 'em coming, retard. Good to see you make a fool of yourself...again!
Mayor Pete had fake tits on his chest with an infant sucking on one of them. That is not good. Just give the infant a bottle and talk to him/her in a pleasant way.

Mayor Pete had fake tits on his chest with an infant sucking on one of them. That is not good. Just give the infant a bottle and talk to him/her in a pleasant way.
What the fuck are you babbling about? Are you sharing one of your wet dreams about Buttigieg? You closet-maga-retards can't help yourself, can you?

Thoughts and prayers that you find some nice guy to settle down. :itsok:

Our modern America liberals and “progressives” are all loyally following their script. They are all intoning the claim that Vance and Trump are “weird.” But—

Liberals trying to call Vance and Trump “weird” is like Mayor Pete calling them “gay.”
Weirdo Trump vs. Normal Harris

It will work fine.

What the fuck are you babbling about? Are you sharing one of your wet dreams about Buttigieg? You closet-maga-retards can't help yourself, can you?

Thoughts and prayers that you find some nice guy to settle down. :itsok:
There are parts of the planet where Mayor Pete would not be seen again after that. However, the fake plastic tits would be filled with alcohol hanging in some tavern as they tell the story.

There are parts of the planet where Mayor Pete would not be seen again after that. However, the fake plastic tits would be filled with alcohol hanging in some tavern as they tell the story.
One more time…stop sharing your Buttigieg erotic dreams. Not interested.

Not judging you, but you may want to share it with your closet retards. This isn’t the right forem. :itsok:

Making about Pete B., is a weird tactic that seems to Maga as permission to go all out weirdness with screaming memes and attacks in gays.

Pete did not introduce the weird meme:

see: Walz

So this is the where and when of the "Weird" meme. Great politician. More old school than what we mostly see today. I thought "Where did this guy come from?" as I've been out of the political stuff where I used to breath and sleep politics. Something bothered me and then I saw the Wikiepdia page "The Kerry campaign!" I worked/volunteered with the Vets people from the Senator's Office and his campaign. This guy will be on the road for the Harris campaign. He's a phenomenal speaker and advocate.

THESE GUYS ARE JUST WEIRD. THEY ARE RUNNING FOR HE-MAN WOMEN HATERS CLUB OR SOMETHING. THAT'S NOT WHAT PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED IN.

AND THERE IS ANGST. BECAUSE ROBBER BARONS LIKE J.D. VANCE AND DONALD TRUMP GUTTED THE MIDWEST. TOLD US ________ THEY TALK ABOUT PRIVATE SCHOOLS. WHERE IN THE HECK ARE YOU GOING TO FIND A PRIVATE SCHOOL IN A TOWN OF 400.

THOSE ARE PUBLIC SCHOOLS. THOSE ARE GREAT TEACHERS THAT ARE OUT THERE MAKING A DIFFERENCE AND GAVE US AN OPPORTUNITY TO SUCCEED.

THAT ANGST THAT J.D. VANCE TALKS ABOUT IN "HILLBILLY ELEGY," NONE OF MY HILLBILLY COUSINS WENT TO YALE AND NONE OF THEM WENT ON TO BE VENTURE CAPITALISTS. IT'S NOT WHO PEOPLE REALLY ARE. THAT MESSAGE DOESN'T RESONATE.

YOU SAW IT YESTERDAY. THE ENERGY OUT HERE EXPLODED. WE ALL BROKE FUNDRAISING RECORDS. BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT I LOOK AT. DOOR KNOCKS ARE FULL. PHONE BANKS ARE FULL. PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT WHAT'S POSSIBLE.

WE ARE FINALLY ON OFFENSE ABOUT AN AMERICA WHERE WE'RE ALL TOGETHER.

-- Tim Walz, Governor of Minnesota

Your very first sentence exposes your rush to post more nonsense. Try writing actual sentences, troll boi.

People who have actual IQ’s (a group you can only look at from outside) see my original analogy is apt.

It’s as if the dainty were to criticize any other posting member at USMB as being a perpetually off topic troll. 👍

One more time…stop sharing your Buttigieg erotic dreams. Not interested.

Not judging you, but you may want to share it with your closet retards. This isn’t the right forem. :itsok:
It REALLY irritates them that a gay man is better than them in virtually every way.

If he is the VP candidate, if nothing else, it will be fun watching the cult lose its collective hive mind.

Your very first sentence exposes your rush to post more nonsense. Try writing actual sentences, troll boi.

People who have actual IQ’s (a group you can only look at from outside) see my original analogy is apt.

It’s as if the dainty were to criticize any other posting member at USMB as being a perpetually off topic troll. 👍
fail text 1.jpg

see

Our modern America liberals and “progressives” are all loyally following their script. They are all intoning the claim that Vance and Trump are “weird.” But—

Maga is weird.

All cults are that way.

I don't think the cruelty and anger of a diehard Trumper is very compelling. Surely you understand.
I don’t think your expressions about “cruelty” or “anger” have even the slightest meaning in the real world.

Who the fuck knows what (if anything) you even can understand? :dunno:

Forum List

Back