Trump to debate Harris in Sept 4

lol I love how you just pretend he didn’t act like a wishy washy pussy up until this point about it. If he thought he could school both Harris and ABC, why didn’t he just commit to the debate ALREADY SCHEDULED.

You’re all morons.

Dude, he keeps playing you, and you keep falling for it, like Charlie Brown and Lucy with the football.

BTW. He [Trump] is suing ABC News (a judge allowed the lawsuit to move forward), so a conflict of interest to say the least.

I guess all the board liberals who claimed Trump was scared to debate Harris lied. Gonna be fun watching Harris have to think on her feet.

"agrees to"?

There's already a date set on the tenth. Did he agree to that?

Terrified Harris runs from debate
Lol, sure sure. Let's go with that.

facepaml-laugh.gif

~~~~~~
You still haven't justified Harris skipping the meet and debate with Trump at the NABJ.
Was she scared to meet and spare with Trump?
I don't have to justify shit to you.

But that shit show was glorious, wasn't it? tRump stuck his foot so far down his own throat it probably took Ronny Johnson 4 hours and a whole bottle of Ritalin to dislodge it.

Nope, didn't miss that. New campaign, new candidate. And agreements with biden died when he dropped out. Why is she so afraid of Martha McAllum and Brett Baeir?
She offered to debate him on the same schedule. said she's gonna be there whether tRump is or not.

Why is he running to hide behind Faux Noize?

So Trump was for a debate with Harris, before he was against one, but is now again for one?

Trump flip flops. No. I mean Trump, flip flops.

View attachment 989408
He was never against a debate, liar. He simply said he would wait until she is the nominee before scheduling it.

He already got screwed out if a scheduled debate with Tater cuz Trump was beating him so bad he quit.

lol I love how you just pretend he didn’t act like a wishy washy pussy up until this point about it. If he thought he could school both Harris and ABC, why didn’t he just commit to the debate ALREADY SCHEDULED.

You’re all morons.
More lies

Forum List

Back