Judge Joe Brown with some DEVASTATING commentary on Kamala Harris

Neither did I. However your post sounded like you never heard of him.
I don't care who he is and his opinion is irrelevant. Kinda sounds like he is mad because he couldn't get the pussy.

This is a flat out lie. Republicans have been cutting taxes, both federally and state wide since the 1980’s.

You’ve been running massive budget deficits since W cut taxes in 2001. This was after Clinton balanced the budget that Reagan and Bush had exploded into massive deficits with their tax cuts.

Republicans have been cutting taxes since the 1980s and made absolutely no investment in infrastructure, schools, or water treatment in cities, especially Democrat controlled cities in Red states.

When conditions in the underfunded cities, worsened and people fled to the suburbs, Republicans declared the city governments corrupt and refused to fund any schools, public works projects, or community centers on the grounds that the funds would be misused.

If you want primary examples of the situation, look at the events leading up to be Flint water crisis, wherein the Republican state government took over management of the city of Flint, finances on account of the corrupt black government, and then proceeded to force them into a contract for tainted water.

Wash, rinse and repeat for Jackson Mississippi.
Yep.

“Since the beginning of the 1980s, employment relations in U.S. industrial corporations have undergone three major structural changes—which I summarize as rationalization, marketization, and globalization—that have permanently eliminated middle-class jobs. From the early 1980s, rationalization, characterized by plant closings, eliminated the jobs of unionized blue-collar workers. From the early 1990s, marketization, characterized by the end of a career with one company as an employment norm, placed the job security of middle-aged and older white-collar workers in jeopardy. From the early 2000s, globalization, characterized by the movement of employment offshore, left all members of the U.S. labor force, even those with advanced educational credentials and substantial work experience, vulnerable to displacement.”

“Over the course of the 1980s, the stock market came to react favorably to permanent downsizings of the blue-collar labor force. As secure middle-class jobs for high-school educated blue-collar workers permanently disappeared, there was no commitment on the part of those who managed U.S. industrial corporations, or the Republican administrations that ruled in the 1980s, to invest in the new capabilities and opportunities required to upgrade the quality, and expand the quantity, of well-paid employment opportunities in the United States on a scale sufficient to reestablish conditions of prosperity for displaced members of the labor force.”

-"The Financialization of the U.S. Corporation: What Has Been Lost, and How It Can Be Regained,” by William Lazonick.

I don't care who he is and his opinion is irrelevant. Kinda sounds like he is mad because he couldn't get the pussy.
If you don't know who he is, then how can you say his opinion is irrelevent?

Here, have a shovel.... you keep digging yourself a bigger hole.

We all heard the tape, shortbus!

#MAGALIES
Konrad the Coward

Let’s bet

What did he say?

Let’s go

He never said “I grab them by the pussy”

You’re gay but let’s see if you’re man enough to debate this.

IM2 STFU you self hating loser. Youre not white. It’s OK. Deal with it.

You need to explain why you support a convicted felon and adjudicated rapist. If you won’t, then I’m afraid you’re the coward.

#ANSWERTHEQUESTION
You need to explain why you lied about what he said. Both cases will be overturned.

Sucks to be you.

Konrad the Coward

His opinion is a lot more relevant - as a conservative who was on TV for 15 years -- than is yours - a racist nobody on the internet who appears to hate whitey.
No it actually isn't. He is an old washed up reality TV stooge apparently mad because he couldn't score with Harris. If he was a serious judge, he would have been in a real courtroom. I hate white racists. Dumb white racists try conflating that into hatred of white people in general. So are you trying to say that all whites are racists?

No it actually isn't. He is an old washed up reality TV stooge apparently mad because he couldn't score with Harris. If he was a serious judge, he would have been in a real courtroom. I hate white racists. Dumb white racists try conflating that into hatred of white people in general. So are you trying to say that all whites are racists?
You're wildly off topic and this conversation has ended.

1722720636586.png

God, he couldn't even score with Harris? That is sad.

Forum List

Back