Why The GOP Doesn't Know What To Do With Kamala Harris Replacing Biden

I asked you where she was now? With popping that balloon (in your mind) she should have been able to write her own ticket....oh yeah. Reduced to guest spots on Fox
and whining via X. :)

She's a pariah.

I asked you where she was now?

Where is she?

With popping that balloon (in your mind) she should have been able to write her own ticket...

She popped the shit out of it.

She's a pariah.

Sounds serious!

'The Daily Show's' Jon Stewart presents all the reasons why the Republican Party doesn't know how to handle VP Kamala Harris coming in and taking over as the Presidential candidate for President Joe Biden

As usual, he brings all the receipts and you can see it here...

To top it off, Trump's terrible VP pick, JD Vance, has privately admitted that Kamala Harris gave them a WHOPPING blow...

Do you think the GOP will be able to recover, or will they be steamrolled by the juggernaut that is Presidential candidate Kamala Harris?

Maybe. I have said before the Democrats are the evil and vile party the GOP the stupid and tepid party. There are exceptions in both but in general that is the case.

Whole lot of your brothers....excuse me for thinking you're a Bro........have said things were better under Trump.
No we haven't. Nowhere in life do 75-80 percent of a group saying that llife was not better means that a bunch of people are saying life was better.

No conviction yet.....

He was convicted. He has not been sentenced.

Be pretty hard to throw it back on Trump when they look at crossing data.
It won't be when the real numbers are posted and the fact gets bought up to trump how he was the one who sabotaged a border bill.

Disinformation is your truth, isn't it?

Your entire opinion is based on disinformation. Biden is no longer running and

Trump does nothing but lie.

Maybe. I have said before the Democrats are the evil and vile party the GOP the stupid and tepid party. There are exceptions in both but in general that is the case.
When you look at reality the GOP is evil and vile. The Democrats can be stupid and tepid.

Forum List

Back