Zone1 Very few people want to know the Truth

What proof does it prove?
That it popped into existence in an improbable manner not being created from existing matter implausibly predestined to produce life. In other words, it proves it was intentional and not accidental happenstance.

The Big Bang.

Just ask Einstein
Exactly. The universe popped into existence - in an improbable manner (i.e. paired particle production that was not equal parts matter and anti-matter) - not being created from existing matter.

Exactly. The universe popped into existence - in an improbable manner (i.e. paired particle production that was not equal parts matter and anti-matter) - not being created from existing matter.
You don’t understand it do you.

You however think a god that existed in a void just wished a universe from nothing.

Right

That is ridiculous. It's ironic how unscientific the "proof is required for religious belief" people are. It's just amazingly ironic.

Walk in my shoes and you will u/stand Catholicism. You likely can't begin to do that. The next best thing is to

OMG

study what Catholics believe (NOT speaking of the garbage that comes out of the Vatican, taken over 65 years ago by unChristian people).

Few people study TRUE Catholicism as I have

Few people make it to Heaven also

(says Jesus.. Mt 7.. Lk 13, etc)

I have no idea what you're going on about.

can't change anyone but yourself, and you can't even change yourself most of the time because of all the resistance you get.. from within, from without.. Following Truth is often very painful
and guess what?

Humans reject pain, even if they believe it may pan out for them in the end to endure it.. Understandable.. but Jesus said that the Way is narrow.

Jesus knew what to do about this human tendency to avoid pain and seek comfort. That is why he set up His Church as He did. That is why it is so different from non-Catholic "churches" so called------(There is only ONE Church)

Still don't know what you're going on about.

Forum List

Back