Harris rally live

Meh, I don't know anything about music today. This does explain the crowd though.

So this isn't really a Harris rally. It's a concert that her campaign paid the artist to play at and the people get in for free.

More fake news in an election cycle full of smoke and mirrors.
YOu gonna hate on lee greenwood next?

View attachment 987195

"Abraham Lincoln once said, "Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal." Four score, meaning a different calculation of time. Time being counted by a different calculation. That is not to mean they literally brought it forth, they were just measuring the said time differently than we do today. And don't get me started about equality and only white men being created equal unless you people want to be here all damn night!!!"
Back then, four score and seven years ago meant 87 years ago, just like it does today.

"JD Vance is weird"

7f7a135c4f705c914750732f5d671d6b_768x0.jpg

Trump is going to lose. No matter what they do. Harris is actually uniting people. That is the worst case scenario for the right.
you have no idea who's going to win the election moron .. it will be close and could go either way .. you are basing your beliefs on pure idiotic emotions ... lol ! pathetic .. and people on the right wont lose there minds if Harris wins .. but idiotic morons like you on the left will have a major meltdown if Trump wins ..

So, Megan Thee Stallion (whatever the fuck that is) is the headliner.... and the incoherent, sloppy fuck is the afterthought.

Wow.... kinda pathetic.

Mod Edited. White 6

Attachments

• 8yk7me.jpg
    8yk7me.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
you have no idea who's going to win the election moron .. it will be close and could go either way .. you are basing your beliefs on pure idiotic emotions ... lol ! pathetic .. and people on the right wont lose there minds if Harris wins .. but idiotic morons like you on the left will have a major meltdown if Trump wins ..
You MAGAs won't lose your minds. They are already lost.

Forum List

Back