The truth is never funny, certainly not that of colonization.

You need a course on colonization. I don't know if you can decolonize yourself, but you should try.
You were taught by victim seekers. You're completely unschooled and naive, but I will not hold it against you because that's the majority of people. Not everybody is a carpenter but they know how to cut wood, and not everyone is an electrician but they can plug in the light. I wont hold it against you. You're slightly leftist too. I can tell because you're trying to prescribe me something. Tell me what you learn from my episodes or fact check any non-joking word I say please. Then tell me about colonialism. You won't. You know why? I do. It answer of that word starts with a capital L

Who gave Columbus the authority to leave his brother "in charge" of the indigenous people of Hispaniola? Cannons and gunpowder gave the Conquistadores the authority to rape and murder the stone age natives and steal their treasure and heritage.

Oh so you're picking up "facts" to make a point. Since you're so smart, can you give it show me the quote where Columbus was a "mass murderer", "enslaved the whole population" and and and when did Columbus start the kickoff of the trans Atlantic slave trade? Since he was "the father" of it. Hahaha... Sorry to laugh, but I really want you to teach me at least one of your facts. Please. I'll give you a back massage if you do.. Foot rub too.

Knowing full well that no facts anyone will post will change your mind, I'll end my contributions with this:

...On his first day in the New World, he ordered six of the natives to be seized, writing in his journal that he believed they would be good servants. Throughout his years in the New World, Columbus enacted policies of forced labor in which natives were put to work for the sake of profits. Later, Columbus sent thousands of peaceful Taino “Indians” from the island of Hispaniola to Spain to be sold. Many died en route.

Those left behind were forced to search for gold in mines and work on plantations. Within 60 years after Columbus landed, only a few hundred of what may have been 250,000 Taino were left on their island...

Columbus' own words from his personal journal capture the ominous fate that awaited the Arawaks:

"They do not bear arms, and do not know them, for I showed them a sword, they took it by the edge and cut themselves out of ignorance. They have no iron. Their spears are made of cane. They would make fine servants. With fifty men we could subjugate them all and make them do whatever we want."

Who gave Columbus the authority to leave his brother "in charge" of the indigenous people of Hispaniola? Cannons and gunpowder gave the Conquistadores the authority to rape and murder the stone age natives and steal their treasure and heritage.
Funny

After his trip to a few islands, while leaving his brother and others in charge, he returned to chaos which led to a battle. The battle led to more European control and peace, while others lived under the rule and punishment of a foreign culture. Christopher Columbus Achievement of Peace

"We killed them all, so now there is peace".....

"How did you kill them?"

"Well, we used swords and things"

"Was that peaceful?"

"I thought so.... I get a nice inner calm while committing genocide".

Knowing full well that no facts anyone will post will change your mind, I'll end my contributions with this:

...On his first day in the New World, he ordered six of the natives to be seized, writing in his journal that he believed they would be good servants. Throughout his years in the New World, Columbus enacted policies of forced labor in which natives were put to work for the sake of profits. Later, Columbus sent thousands of peaceful Taino “Indians” from the island of Hispaniola to Spain to be sold. Many died en route.

Those left behind were forced to search for gold in mines and work on plantations. Within 60 years after Columbus landed, only a few hundred of what may have been 250,000 Taino were left on their island...

Columbus' own words from his personal journal capture the ominous fate that awaited the Arawaks:

"They do not bear arms, and do not know them, for I showed them a sword, they took it by the edge and cut themselves out of ignorance. They have no iron. Their spears are made of cane. They would make fine servants. With fifty men we could subjugate them all and make them do whatever we want."
You're quoting a leftist and then trying to fit in a quote from Columbus. Won't work. Get the book and find out. Don't support the lies. Prove me wrong.

First I'm going to teach you what Christopher Columbus said on the first day he came to Hispaniola on October 12 1492.

‘In order to win their friendship, since I knew they were a people to be converted and won to our holy faith by love and friendship rather than by force, I gave some of them red caps and glass beads which they hung round their necks, also many other trifles. These things pleased them greatly and they became marvellously friendly to us. They afterwards swam out to the ship’s boats in which we were sitting, bringing us parrots and balls of cotton thread and spears and many other things, which they exchanged with us for such objects as glass beads, hawks and bells. In fact, they very willingly traded everything they had. But they seemed to me a people very short of everything. They all go naked as their mothers bore them, including the women, although I saw only one very young girl. ‘All the men I saw were young. I did not see one over the age of thirty. They were very well built with fine bodies and handsome faces. Their hair is coarse, almost like that of a horse’s tail and short; they wear it down over their eyebrows except for a few strands at the back, which they wear long and never cut. They are the colour of the Canary Islanders (neither black nor white). Some of them paint themselves black, others white or any colour they can find. Some paint their faces, some their whole bodies, some only the eyes, some only the nose. They do not carry arms or know them. For when I showed them swords, they took them by the edge and cut themselves out of ignorance. They have no iron. Their spears are made of cane. Some instead of an iron tip have a fish’s tooth and others have points of different kinds. They are fairly tall on the whole, with fine limbs and good proportions. I saw some who had wound scars on their bodies and I asked them by signs how they got these and they indicated to me that people came from other islands near by who tried to capture them and they defended themselves. I supposed and still suppose that they come from the mainland to capture them for slaves. They should be good servants and very intelligent, for I have observed that they soon repeat anything that is said to them, and I believe that they would easily be made Christians, for they appeared to me to have no religion. God willing, when I make my departure I will bring half a dozen of them back to their Majesties, so that they can learn to speak. I saw no animals of any kind on this island except parrots.’ These are the Admiral’s own words.

"We killed them all, so now there is peace".....

"How did you kill them?"

"Well, we used swords and things"

"Was that peaceful?"

"I thought so.... I get a nice inner calm while committing genocide".
You're such a good manipulative person. You almost convinced me.

Funny? The assumption is that the stone age indigenous people were rescued by the Spanish invaders when in fact the Spanish invaders took every thing from the New America including slaves, treasure and whatever heritage they might have had.

Funny? The assumption is that the stone age indigenous people were rescued by the Spanish invaders when in fact the Spanish invaders took every thing from the New America including slaves, treasure and whatever heritage they might have had.
Is that not what almost every human was doing at the time and or prior and or after?

Every human was naked and having sex with whoever they wanted at the time. There was no consent. Every single human is bad that means we should destroy everything and make it a leftist Utopia. What do you say?

Is that not what almost every human was doing at the time and or prior and or after?
Columbus is a myth created by 20th century media. The reality of the Spanish invasion is a horrific epic of domination and rape and slavery and the theft of treasure along with whatever heritage indigenous people ever had.

Columbus is a myth created by 20th century media. The reality of the Spanish invasion is a horrific epic of domination and rape and slavery and the theft of treasure along with whatever heritage indigenous people ever had.
You're a leftist tard that isn't trying to convince but instead repeat computer programmed speech with no rational. Keep up your learned phrases. You're doing really good being their robot. You've succeeded.

Forum List

Back