It's like a nightmare isn't it Trump supporters? It just gets worse and worse.

Wait a minute... I thought the orange douchebag had sewn up all those Black voters because he sold sneakers and/or he was a convicted criminal felon? That's not true? Who knew?
It must be true!
The same informed people who made me think Biden was as sharp as a tack for 5 years said so!!!!!!

It must be true!
The same informed people who made me think Biden was as sharp as a tack for 5 years said so!!!!!!
Did the same informed people tell you Biden beat your orange douchebag like a drum in the last election? In fact, he beat him so badly that the poor orange loser is still whining about it 4 years later.

No? Try to keep up. Them's the facts.

People will learn just how fake the narrative is about Kamala Harris.
Democrats aren't that smart but they did learn about how fake the narrative was regarding Biden when he was forced to step down because of mental decline, so I have high hopes ya'll figure out you're being sold a fake narrative about Kamala the side piece Ho.

MAGAts?

It is going to get worse and wworse and wwworse for you. No end to the pain and suffering.

Like you're not paying the same high prices for gasoline, energy, food, housing, and everything else?

Like you don't live under the same threat of millions of illegals coming into your country, some of which are known terrorists, murderers, gang members, and drug dealers?

Like you're not living under the threat of global nuclear war with Russia, or cyber attacks from China and North Korea?

Get back to me after someone you love is murdered or raped by an illegal alien, or becomes homeless because they can't afford to choose between rent and food. You Democrats are all the same: Putting on fake airs that you "care" about the middle class working folks and the poor. But when it comes time to put your money where your mouth is, you invariably show your true colors and puke out. A more disingenuous, two-faced bunch of folks I've never known in all my life.

America is taking the Trump trash out to the dumpsters. Climb in, MAGA.
IMG_3124.jpeg
IMG_3123.jpeg

She came out swinging on the economy and immigration. Trump killed good immigration bill, but she will sign it.

We are not safe in the world with Trump as President, so far far from it.

Trump does not care about any of us.

I'm a black woman, and I am voting for Trump. So is my older sister. She and I have discussed it. We are not abiding by Harris supporting a president (Biden) who touched young children inappropriately. Those rise to sex offenses. This is sickening.
Trump is a sex monster, and you buying off on nonsense. No very smart.

She came out swinging on the economy and immigration. Trump killed good immigration bill, but she will sign it.

We are not safe in the world with Trump as President, so far far from it.

Trump does not care about any of us.
Democrats are for strict immigration!

You run with that shitforbrains!

Isn't the boost just a matter of novelty? For instance, our restaurant introduced a new chicken dish one month ago. It's been a big hit. The chicken dish increase in sales means customers are ordering less of other popular dishes.

So something changes. Harris is in the race. She gets exposure, which means her numbers jump and Trump numbers go down. But just slightly.

Isn't it that way for the conventions? The numbers for the RNC and DNC always rise after their conventions and then they level off.

Wait a minute... I thought the orange douchebag had sewn up all those Black voters because he sold sneakers and/or he was a convicted criminal felon? That's not true? Who knew?
Trump was winning the imaginary black vote.

All those black voters for Trump are vanishing. They are going to Harris. She is right now speaking to a packed gym and she has mentioned what Trump did to fuck up the border. She called Trump out. Told him that if he had something to say to her, say it to her face. Folks, Trump is in deep shit.

Trump's gains with Black voters evaporate as Kamala Harris enters race​

Donald Trump's gains with Black voters have been wiped out since Kamala Harris became the likely Democratic nominee.

Recent polling has suggested president Joe Biden was losing support among Black voters, who had been crucial to his 2020 election win, but new polling taken after he exited the race showed they overwhelmingly backed the vice president over the Republican nominee, reported Newsweek.

"[The] swift shift in support for Trump to Harris among Black voters tells you something about how fickle Trump's support was among these voters," said Costas Panagopoulos, a political science professor at Northeastern University. "Once they had a viable alternative that also happens to share their racial identity, they jumped ship from Trump almost instantly."

Why do you keep acting black?

yep.....its still a few months away anything can happen....2 people who both say stupid things...
There is actually only one who does that. Harris has been talking negative attacks and cheap fakes.

Forum List

Back