Exclusive: Harris leads Trump 44% to 42% in US presidential race, Reuters/Ipsos poll finds

When did Harus ever come across as anything but
With no desire to be demeaning, my avatar would note that poor poster Hollie may be too one-dimensional. Meaning, Hollie defines Harris through the lens of MAGA Misogyny. In that view Harris can be, is, and was always---- a slut, whore, bitch, witch, c*nt, bad gurl, naughty gurl. Did I say slut?

And so Harris joins the pantheon of females that the MAGA-groupies fear, resent, hate. In short, MAGA can't abide adult women who are confident, articulate, educated, and accomplished.

It'sad. Yes, I know. But it is who MAGA is.
They are America's reservoir ...the gatekeepers of.....of Misogyny.

That's the height of of reason we expect from you.

You simply know less than nothing about any of this. You think that, because Biden was president, everything you don't like was his fault. Nothing more.

Then you Google for articles you never read about topics you know nothing about, and try to pretend the info you never saw led you to a reasoned conclusion.

Intellectual fraud, on parade.
that's the depth of pointless babbling expected from you. Biden has direct responsibility for Americans being killed as a consequence of his open border disaster.

that's the depth of pointless babbling expected from you. Biden has direct responsibility for Americans being killed as a consequence of his open border disaster.
I see someone let the little attack poodle out of his cage again.

Don't worry, folks. He will peter out and fall asleep pretty soon.

That's the height of of reason we expect from you.
You simply know less than nothing about any of this. You think that, because Biden was president, everything you don't like was his fault. Nothing more.
Then you Google for articles you never read about topics you know nothing about, and try to pretend the info you never saw led you to a reasoned conclusion. Intellectual fraud, on parade.
All you do is type words. Hubris and ignorance on display.
At least I find articles to support my positions.

Forum List

Back