Donald Trump IS America! Strong, Able, Intelligent, Confident. I Wanted to Be Like Him as a Young Man.

Donald Trump IS America! Strong, Able, Intelligent, Confident. I Wanted to Be Like Him as a Young Man​

See, when I was a kid, boys wanted to be like Arnold or Stallone. No one wanted to be a fatty like Trump

You knw he didn't write the book, doubt he even read it.. This was a branding exercise... Do you not see throught it...

You hire a guy, he has a few interviews with you and gathers a few thought but mostly gets how you speak, he then gets some self help book and picks a lot of stuff of that and then to writes a book. This is ghost written to the eyeballs.

Shit, are you that gullible... He is not self made... He inherited his money from his father. He would be richer today if he just stuck in bonds.
None of these biographies are typed out by the celebrity. They dictate it. This is Trump's story obviously. He details each New York City landmark property he bought and renovated. You saying these obvious facts are untrue?

He also inherited his father's name and contacts. But none of that matters to these people.

Imagine having that much control over so many people's minds. It must be absolutely intoxicating for someone like him.
Always the effort to disparage this great man's multi-billion real estate career. Meanwhile people like Biden, 0bama, Clinton, and Kamala have done absolutely nothing.

Donald Trump IS America! Strong, Able, Intelligent, Confident. I Wanted to Be Like Him as a Young Man​

See, when I was a kid, boys wanted to be like Arnold or Stallone. No one wanted to be a fatty like Trump
President Trump was a superb athlete in his younger years. Much more athletic than steroid heads like Stallone and Arnold.

The truth be known they're both old guys who shouldn't be in the race. Biden did the right thing , now let's see if trump can do it for a change. He really needs to drop out , for the sake of the country and his currently chosen party. Remember what he said about republicans. Now , there's people I can pull the will over their eyes and use them. ( Not quoted word for word ).
Trump is fitter and more energetic than Kamala. I guarantee he'll out work her.

He was not a self made millionaire! He inherited $400 million from his father and ran that into the ground! He has file Chapter 11 a half dozen times. That is not a good business man.

Donald Trump is a grifter. A con man. A fraud. How could anyone vote for a piece of shit like this?
Trump's father was never worth more than $300 million, and that was at his death in 1999. Donald was a billionaire a full decade before that. So Trump became a multi-billionaire. How on earth can anyone infer he's not a superb businessman?

The truth be known they're both old guys who shouldn't be in the race. Biden did the right thing , now let's see if trump can do it for a change. He really needs to drop out , for the sake of the country and his currently chosen party. Remember what he said about republicans. Now , there's people I can pull the will over their eyes and use them. ( Not quoted word for word ).
You wouldn't know the true if it slapped you upside that turnip head of yours.

You couldn't answer because you're a coward, as your vote for Xiden demonstrates you're a hypocrite with no brain of your own.

I went to fact check , they say it's not true. trump never said that about republicans. But he loves to attack.them , no less than 19 to date.

Trump's father was never worth more than $300 million, and that was at his death in 1999. Donald was a billionaire a full decade before that. So Trump became a multi-billionaire. How on earth can anyone infer he's not a superb businessman?
Most businessmen don't use fraud as their main source of income.

You wouldn't know the true if it slapped you upside that turnip head of yours.

You couldn't answer because you're a coward, as your vote for Xiden demonstrates you're a hypocrite with no brain of your own.
Given the choices I'd pick Biden over trump anyway. trump has been rewarded for his crimes his entire life. That's really sad. He bought out of more cases than he was convicted of , it made him money, the fines are never as severe as the rewards of white collar crime. That's why it's the biggest criminal problem we have in this country. It's still profitable.

Forum List

Back