NYT: 'Speculation Swirls About What Hit Trump. An Analysis Suggests It was a Bullet'

"You people"? You mean the ones from your side of the aisle who have been rushing to judgement about this?

I see people mocking you people.

I answer to no one. I have been consistent (unlike you). I'll wait until all of the facts are in and the FBI issues it's judgment.

quotes:
Nearly two weeks after the assassination attempt on former President Donald J. Trump, there’s still no official report from the Trump campaign or from state or federal governments about what caused the wound on his right ear.

What has helped stoke confusion is that Mr. Trump himself has said he was hit by a bullet, but his campaign has not released any official medical reports, nor has Mr. Trump’s current physician weighed in.

Instead, the campaign has posted a memo from Mr. Trump’s former White House physician, Ronny L. Jackson, now a Texas congressman and outspoken ally of the former president, that says he was struck by a bullet on his right ear.

The Secret Service, which was responsible for the security at the event, has declined to comment.

The F.B.I. said it was examining numerous metal fragments found near the stage to determine whether a bullet — or pieces of it — had grazed Mr. Trump’s head, bloodying his ear.

Gfy, absolutely nobody takes you seriously

Someone tried to kill Trump and you lizards are all over the map with this shrapnel or bullet crap. It's stupid
Who says if it's shrapnel that the assassin did not try and kill Trump?

You people are so pathetic. You fear Trump ending up not being the mythical shit you make him out to be.

PAY ATTENTION TROLLBOI
"Since the day of the attack, the FBI has been consistent and clear that the shooting was an attempted assassination of former President Trump which resulted in his injury, as well as the death of a heroic father and the injuries of several other victims..."

"The FBI's Shooting Reconstruction Team continues to examine evidence from the scene, including bullet fragments, and the investigation remains ongoing."

Who says if it's shrapnel that the assassin did not try and kill Trump?

You people are so pathetic. You fear Trump ending up not being the mythical shit you make him out to be.

PAY ATTENTION TROLLBOI
"Since the day of the attack, the FBI has been consistent and clear that the shooting was an attempted assassination of former President Trump which resulted in his injury, as well as the death of a heroic father and the injuries of several other victims..."

"The FBI's Shooting Reconstruction Team continues to examine evidence from the scene, including bullet fragments, and the investigation remains ongoing."

Cease with your incoherent blabbering already. I don't give two shits

Forum List

Back