CNN and New York Times warn Democrats not to put a Jew on the ticket with Kamala

This is the American left in 2024.

It's going to be fun watching the convention in Chicago :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Michigan’s Muslim Voters May Block Jewish Gov. Josh Shapiro from Being Democrats’ VP Pick​

As a vice-presidential nominee, Shapiro “could help deliver the essential state of Pennsylvania, but his ardent support for Israel and criticism of pro-Gaza campus protests would reopen wounds in the Democratic Party that have lately started to heal,” said Michelle Goldberg, a columnist at the New York Times.

“Shapiro would be an excellent vice-presidential candidate,” added Pamela Paul, an independent-minded liberal at the New York Times. “But given the unfortunate but real antisemitism on the left right now …. this may not be the right time for a Jewish Democratic presidential candidate.”

“He’s Jewish — there could be some risk in putting him on the ticket,” John King told a CNN audience.

What is a Jew? An American Jew? I've known many in America "claiming" I am Jewish, or I am a Jew. But they never go to any Church? They don't celebrate anything. I think it is scam to be cool or something. All of them were as bad as any non-Jew. It's another Stain-scam I suspect.

why no Jew?
Because there are a lot of antisemitic Muslims and pro-HAMAS supporters on the Democrat side, and there are concerns that if Kamala puts a Jew on the ticket, the antisemitic base among the Democrats will refuse to vote for her.

What is a Jew? An American Jew? I've known many in America "claiming" I am Jewish, or I am a Jew. But they never go to any Church? They don't celebrate anything. I think it is scam to be cool or something. All of them were as bad as any non-Jew. It's another Stain-scam I suspect.
Are you joking? No Jew goes to church.

??

Forum List

Back