JD Vance: reward the things that we think are good, punish the things that we think are bad: individuals without children should pay higher taxes

Go ask your mom and dad, not my job bro.

You made the claim that you produced "Doctors, firefighters, teachers, farmers, meat packers, auto mechanics, and everything else" people need, why would my parents know how you did this? How you performed this seemingly miraculous feat?

Back up your claim. Don't ask others to do it for you.

You made the claim that you produced "Doctors, firefighters, teachers, farmers, meat packers, auto mechanics, and everything else" people need, why would my parents know how you did this? How you performed this seemingly miraculous feat?

Back up your claim. Don't ask others to do it for you.
Some of are a bit more manly then others.

He said it. There was a Charlie Kirk show he said it on. You can search it out. Trump has to have known about this before he picked Vance as his running mate.

JD Vance suggested America should 'punish' people for not having children​

Typical libtard spin

Children are EXPENSIVE!

People with kids should definitely get a tax break.

You're saying Democrats proposed higher taxes as a punishment?

Links?
They most certainly have with the guise that the rich aren't paying their fair share. They punish those who made good choices, established new businesses and have additional wealth. Even Biden proposed taxing capital gains before they were even realized.

They most certainly have with the guise that the rich aren't paying their fair share. They punish those who made good choices, established new businesses and have additional wealth. Even Biden proposed taxing capital gains before they were even realized.
So now we're with "guises" are we? Okay.

Many super wealthy have said the tax structure isn't fair and they can afford to pay more in taxes.

You remind me of the poor suckers in the middle class who are baited with propaganda about Death taxes. As if they ever qualify . LOL

He said it. There was a Charlie Kirk show he said it on. You can search it out. Trump has to have known about this before he picked Vance as his running mate.

JD Vance suggested America should 'punish' people for not having children​

Even the democrats have agreed with that over the years because they have never changed it... as that is part of the IRS tax code already. It's called, "Filing Single" the singles who have no dependents have always paid more and gotten less. They get no child tax credits, they get no earned income based on having a child, etc...

Reason for this is that single people who do not produce children into society are NOT helping society grow. They are NOT helping society's future economic growth continue.

Democrats are desperate and picking at JD Vance for any tent-tiny thing they can find, but got nothing with this one.

Last edited:
This is stupid beyond belief. The tax system already has breaks for families with dependents. The Democrats are doing their usual crazy shit coming out against child deductions only because a Republican came out in favor of them.

Forum List

Back