Are We EVER Going to Know The Full Story For What Happened On July 13th?

A bullet you moron as you should have realized that the moment you heard the shots and the secret service should have realized that when people in the crowd were pointing up at him and telling them that he had a gun.

You still don't think that it was a bullet that hit him in the ear do you?
I would like you to publicly confirm your interest in seeing the medical report.

Are you willing to do that?

Anyone from this forum go to the rally in Butler, PA?

Maybe, you could give us some insights of what happened.

I don't believe the media is even telling us the FULL story. They never do!

I would like you to publicly confirm your interest in seeing the medical report.

Are you willing to do that?

No because I never said anything about medical reports as this is why did the secret service fail Trump? As the ONLY reason that he's even here today is because he turned his head. The secret service did nothing to stop him from being shot.

What do you want to know. I have heard a lot, enough to know happened and what went wrong. You haven't?

Nope!

Obviously Trump was nearly the victim of an incel would-be mass shooter like so many Americans just trying to enjoy a public space. I just mean it’s odd that we don’t know what physically gave him his scratch. Weird thing to still be obscure after two weeks.
It was a bullet, you ignorant moron! You have been told that at least 3 times in this thread.

Yeah but why would we even need to see them when it's evident that Trump was shot in the right ear as we all saw it happen.
The other question I have is what difference does it make if it was a bullet fragment? It's like they think a fragment just magically appeared out of nowhere and because he wasn't horribly wounded, the ATTEMPTED ASSASSINATION somehow is less important. These people are effing EVIL and if this election puts Obama in the driver's seat for four more, we'd better all learn to defend ourselves against DC's Sturm Truppen wannabes.

Tomorrow it'll be two weeks till the day and we still barely got any information about it. Why is that?

First they have to wait several weeks/months for interest to die down.

That gives them enough time to concoct the lies they need to cover up the remaining.

Cheatie didn't resign because she FAILED to protect Trump.

Cheatie was TOLD to resign to take the fall for failing to GET Trump (and make it look like some errant disgruntled republican trying to stop the 'MAGA Insurrectionist' for the good of the country).

Forum List

Back