Tucker Carlson "We haven't been told the truth"

Well, at least you got close.

But not really a hole in one either.

People don't accept things, then claim they haven't been told the truth. This is ignorance. These people are easy to manipulate.

If people are easy to manipulate then people who have different goals will find it rather easy to manipulate.

I never said Trump was Hitler, his VP candidate on the other hand....

Well, at least you got close.

But not really a hole in one either.

People don't accept things, then claim they haven't been told the truth. This is ignorance. These people are easy to manipulate.

If people are easy to manipulate then people who have different goals will find it rather easy to manipulate.

I never said Trump was Hitler, his VP candidate on the other hand....
The one specific thing that would make this ugly period much, much better (for me, anyway) is if I saw the rank & file practice clear critical thinking. Just an indication that they are sincerely questioning what it is they're being told. Just running it through the wash once or twice, y'know?

There are reasonable arguments across the spectrum. But I'm just seeing any, ANY, intellectual curiosity. That's what leaves people susceptible to manipulation.

Last edited:

Abiogenic Deep Origin of Hydrocarbons Disputes the Climate Change Cult​

She is clearly a cog in the "rubbishing" Deep State narrative .
For Deep State , Abiogenesis is a truth that must not be allowed to emerge and be accepted .
Why ?

Because then the idea of Peak Oil is nonsense .
And suddenly all is lost for the Control mechanisms stemming from the garbage contained in Climate Change nonsense .

Last edited:
RESEARCH THIS AND MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND !!!

‘Abiogenic Deep Origin of Hydrocarbons and Oil and Gas Deposits Formation’ by Vladimir G. Kutcherov published January 16, 2013.

The introduction from that paper states:

The theory of the abiogenic deep origin of hydrocarbons recognizes that the petroleum is a primordial material of deep origin [Kutcherov, Krayushkin 2010].
This theory explains that hydrocarbon compounds generate in the asthenosphere1 of the Earth and migrate through the deep faults into the crust of the Earth.
There they form oil and gas deposits in any kind of rock in any kind of a structural position

Thus the accumulation of oil and gas is considered as a part of the natural process of the Earth’s outgassing, which was in turn responsible for creation of its hydrosphere, atmosphere and biosphere.
Until recently the obstacles to accept the theory of the abyssal abiogenic origin of hydrocarbons was the lack of the reliable and reproducible experimental results confirming the possibility of the synthesis of complex hydrocarbon systems under the conditions of the asthenosphere of the Earth.
THIS LAST PARAGRAPH IS NO LONGER THE CASE , DESPITE THAT HORRIBLE SOUNDING WOMAN'S PROPAGANA

Here's a video. It's about Tucker Carlson talking with a physicist who says that not all "fossil fuels" are from fossils.

This topic is not about global warming, it's not about fossil fuels. You can watch the video if you choose to see what this woman has to say about it, but it's not what I'm talking about.

What shocked me most about the video (not real shock, obviously, I'm used to this kind of thing on this forum daily, but I have to write some adjective, so I used "shocked") was the Tucker Carlson said "We haven't been told the truth about where hydrocarbons come from"

Why is this "shocking"?

Because we have been told. It's all over the internet.

There's wikipedia.

"In the fossil fuel industries, hydrocarbon refers to naturally occurring petroleum, natural gas and coal, or their hydrocarbon derivatives and purified forms."

What's a "hydrocarbon derivative"? I typed in "hydrocarbon derivative" into Bing and got this page

"These additional atoms or groups are responsible for the unique chemical properties and reactivity of each derivative. Hydrocarbon derivatives are formed when one or more hydrogen atoms in a hydrocarbon molecule are replaced by other atoms or functional groups"

You have to sign up for free to see the rest, I can't be bothered. Let's go to the next one.

It gives a bunch of molecular diagrams.

"

What are the different functional groups and structures between derivatives of hydrocarbons and regular hydrocarbons?​

There are several different functional groups and structures of hydrocarbon derivatives. These functional groups include alcohols (hydroxyl bound to carbon), aldehydes (oxygen double bound to carbon), ketones (oxygen double bound to a central carbon), amines (amino group bound to carbon), esters (two oxygen atoms bound to carbon), ethers (oxygen bound to two carbons), and carboxylic acids (oxygen and hydroxyl group bound to carbon)."

So, took me three clicks (or 5 if you include clicking back) to find a but of an answer.

Here's my commentary:

We live in a society where people claim they don't know something because THEY HAVEN'T BEEN TOLD something.

This is not an excuse. There are some things we cannot find on the internet. You cannot find out who the "Deep State" is on the internet. Mostly because the "Deep State", otherwise know as "they" as in "they're after us", doesn't actually exist. But for the most part, especially topics like the one being discussed in the video, we have been told, there's enough information on the HUGE INTERNET in English to tell you whatever you want to know. There are many Youtube videos. I have been trying to figure out string theory. I'm not a scientist, I haven't done science since high school, I didn't give a damn about it when I was in high school. Now it interests me more than ever. And I can't find out the information I want, because we simply don't know. And then there's the information I don't know. For example I've had to look up gravity, and realized we don't know why gravity works, the best idea is time dilation around the planet causes gravity. So I looked up all these things and tried to educate myself on these things, and I'm still ignorant.

But just because I'm ignorant does not mean I go for the go-to excuse of "they don't tell me"....

Dear Mr. Nobody,

You Literally Can't Believe The Facts Tucker Carlson Tells You. So Say Fox's Lawyers​

Tucker Carlson Successfully Argues Nobody Really Believes Tucker Carlson Is Reporting Facts​

The one specific thing that would make this ugly period much, much better (for me, anyway) is if I saw the rank & file practice clear critical thinking. Just an indication that they are sincerely questioning what it is they're being told. Just running it through the wash once or twice, y'know?

There are reasonable arguments across the spectrum. But I'm just seeing any, ANY, intellectual curiosity. That's what leaves people susceptible to manipulation.

Just, they just want to be entertained and told that their world is great, and everything will get better as long as you do this stupid thing (vote or Trump)

Forum List

Back