500,000 Condoms distributed to Paris Olympic Athletes: Beyond Despicable.

Right, so if you hope you're daughter wouldn't do something like that, why give your blessing to a situation that encourages it for other people's daughters?
Giving out condoms does not automatically mean anyone’s daughter is gonna have a train ran on her

Interesting how quick your mind goes there though…

500,000 condoms are being distributed among the 10,500 at the Paris Olympics, and that’s just for starters. That’s beyond despicable. But it reflects the level of societal immorality in the world today. For those who have forgotten or never knew, sex outside marriage in the most prevalent and destructive sin in the world today. It is responsible for 90% of the world’s problems. It will send more people to Hell than perhaps anything. And yet the Olympic Committee not only sanctions it, but encourages it. The Olympic Village is like a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah. Were there not a few Christians there, I could well see an attack from above that would wipe out the entire Village. New information has revealed the orginal Gomorrah was probably destroyed by an exploding meteorite, which produces temperatures as high as the sun itself. The ancient explosion so poisoned the ground, it rendered it infertile for 600 years. God was clearly very angry.

As mentioned, the Olympics has developed into a 19-day orgy, such that the village scene draws many celebrities. The action is so prevalent, one Olympian estimated 75% of the athletes participate. So that’s 7700 lives that will be irrevocably damaged by sin. Yes, they can repent, but they are still forever damaged psychologically.

I encourage folks to read my well-received earlier thread Zone1 - Approval of sex outside marriage: the reason the vast majority will be in Hell.

It should be understood the US Government partially subsidizes our Olympics team. There is no way we should be allowing this immorality to take place, much less encourage it. But asking atheist leftwing governments to be moral is like asking a goldfish to put on sneakers. The Marxists have worked hard to erode the moral code. Sex outside marriage has become so passe, nobody even mentions it. Likely many dimbulbs would praise this distribution of condoms like this leftwing media article has done. 500,000 condoms works about to about 47 per athlete. That’s almost three per day for the 19 days. People should be outraged.

People will not be in hell because they had sex outside of marriage. They will be in hell because they rejected the redemption of Jesus Christ for their sins. For ALL their sins.

By handing out condoms, government is implicitly encouraging illicit sex with all it's accompanying damaging results. Government has no business doing that. I don't want my taxpayer dollars to fund orgies.

There was no encouraging as none is needed with normal young men. What the Govt was doing was protecting their investments

Or here's a better idea. Don't act like apes in the first place.

No one is acting like an ape. They are young, healthy people in the company of other young healthy people.

If they share your beliefs, they will either live that way or repent what they did. No harm no foul.

If they don't share your beliefs, they will live according to what they believe.

Right, so if you hope you're daughter wouldn't do something like that, why give your blessing to a situation that encourages it for other people's daughters?

Whether I "bless" the situation or not is irrelevant. Every person must decide for themselves.

What I find disgusting is not the sex acts, but the condemnation of anyone who has sex outside of marriage.

You are welcome to your beliefs. In fact, I will fight for your right to worship as you choose. But I will not allow laws to be written based solely on the Bible/scripture.

It’s a gathering of hundreds of in-shape young adults who’re far from home staying in hotel rooms next to one another for weeks on end

There’s going to be a lot of banging going on, condoms or no condoms.

Might as well hand them out

That still doesn't make things seem less trashy and takes away some sheen from the olympics.

You can see it how you want and that's fine. But to me I see it as not very professional. To me the Olympics is supposed to represent the best we have to offer, the most dedicated and highly trained. Not a bunch of rutting pigs there to get laid in probably the most professional time of their life they will ever have.

That still doesn't make things seem less trashy and takes away some sheen from the olympics.

You can see it how you want and that's fine. But to me I see it as not very professional. To me the Olympics is supposed to represent the best we have to offer, the most dedicated and highly trained. Not a bunch of rutting pigs there to get laid in probably the most professional time of their life they will ever have.
You realize the Olympics have always been like this, right?

First of all, who they fuck does not change why they are there or their performance in the games. And performance is all those athletes owe us.

Giving out condoms does not automatically mean anyone’s daughter is gonna have a train ran on her

Interesting how quick your mind goes there though…
500,000 condoms for 10,500 works out to 47 per athlete over 18 days. That's about three a night. That's a train. It's not "my mind" that did that.

It only takes away the sheen for those that are religious prudes that think everyone in the entire fucking world should be just like them

Forum List

Back