500,000 Condoms distributed to Paris Olympic Athletes: Beyond Despicable.

First of all, who they fuck does not change why they are there or their performance in the games. And performance is all those athletes owe us.
I don't like my tax dollars to go for ungodly destructive orgies.

But yet you're fine with the government preaching atheist immorality by distributing sinful evil devices.

What you want is for the gov't to adopt Christian rules and laws, so that everyone will live like you do (or pay the consequences).

I am fine with the gov't distributing "devices" that will prevent unwanted pregnancies and control the spread of STDs.

But you are fine with your tax dollars going for implements of war and destruction? Especially since we spend exponentially more money on maiming and killing than we do on "destructive orgies".

How about you do the same thing with sex that you do with hungry children, homeless people and abused people? Just ignore it.

But you are fine with your tax dollars going for implements of war and destruction? Especially since we spend exponentially more money on maiming and killing than we do on "destructive orgies".

How about you do the same thing with sex that you do with hungry children, homeless people and abused people? Just ignore it.

POST OF THE DAY!

Educate yourself. For once, just educate yourself so that you could at least give the appearance of knowing what it is you're talking about...

The U.S. Olympic Team relies almost exclusively on sponsorships, charity, revenue from programming and memberships, and broadcast fees. Athletes without sponsorships often work as many as four jobs to make ends meet, all while training.

Most are college age kids and if you have been to college where there are thousands of young in shape people with bright futures they tend to hook up with other young in shape people with bright futures. What's the big deal? You guys make me laugh.

I mean, didn’t the OP kinda bring religion into it from the get go?

He knows that, but he has a hard on for me. I have called out his BS too many times and now he follows me around like a puppy dog making these kinds of stupid post

Absolution in the confessional means people are forgiven for their sins, but they still may be a long way off from being perfected for Heaven. That requires a change in the person, and is accomplished through prayer and sacrifice and a willingness to change.
But you get to be their judge?

Forum List

Back