Smith indicts Trump again in Jan 6 case

Wrong... Trump was talking with the Archives Dept. who hate him for some reason... The DOJ illegally raided his home while Trump and the Archives folks were discussing the matter.... the truth is Trump has been mistreated by this DOJ... if you can't see that you are blind...
But where you got your example is a mystery....
False. The archives had spent a year while Trump delayed. Their dialogue ended when the archives referred it to the DoJ.

Your entire post is under the same exact category of “said it enough that we believe it’s true”.

And it doesn’t even address the false belief that Trump let the DoJ look through his records. I got this from a fellow MAGA poster on here. More than one if I recall correctly.

False. The archives had spent a year while Trump delayed. Their dialogue ended when the archives referred it to the DoJ.

Your entire post is under the same exact category of “said it enough that we believe it’s true”.

And it doesn’t even address the false belief that Trump let the DoJ look through his records. I got this from a fellow MAGA poster on here. More than one if I recall correctly.
Not every document belonged to the Archives committee some were truly Trump's property... the Archives people told him to put an additional lock on the room and they would be in touch... Trump said if there is anything I can do just call me... then Garland sent in his goons... they set him up...

Marener Since Biden's top secret documents were in old boxes that could be seen from the street at his home's garage and you say nothing about it makes this all a joke....

Not every document belonged to the Archives committee some were truly Trump's property... the Archives people told him to put an additional lock on the room and they would be in touch... Trump said if there is anything I can do just call me... then Garland sent in his goons... they set him up...
Classified military documents belong in the archives, that’s for sure. And he had hundreds of them.

The DoJ told him to put a lock on the room and they’ll be in touch AFTER Trump’s staff refused to let them look through the boxes of documents.

Trump says lots of shit that he doesn’t mean. He was told to turn over all the documents with classified markings and he didn’t. That’s not a set up. That’s Trump making a monumentally stupid decision.

Again, your post is full of false crap that you believe because you heard it said lots of times.

Marener Since Biden's top secret documents were in old boxes that could be seen from the street at his home's garage and you say nothing about it makes this all a joke....
It’s not even about the documents, it’s about how right wing lies become truth to people like you by virtue of repetition.

Classified military documents belong in the archives, that’s for sure. And he had hundreds of them
The investigator said there were no top secret military documents or any dealing with nukes... that was all made up crap...
The DoJ told him to put a lock on the room and they’ll be in touch AFTER Trump’s staff refused to let them look through the boxes of documents.
You keep confusing the DOJ with the Archives committee... the DOJ never said a word until they raided Mar A Lago....
Again, your post is full of false crap that you believe because you heard it said lots of times.
But you are the one who is wrong and doesn't know how it went down....

The investigator said there were no top secret military documents or any dealing with nukes... that was all made up crap...
That’s totally false. From the indictment:
1725040431797.png

You keep confusing the DOJ with the Archives committee... the DOJ never said a word until they raided Mar A Lago....
Totally false. The DoJ served Trump a subpoena for the documents. Jay Bratt, a high ranking lawyer at the DoJ, personally went to Mar a Lago to accept the documents for the subpoena in June before the raid.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/timeline...te-followed-a-monthslong-probe-193531150.html
But you are the one who is wrong and doesn't know how it went down....
I’m not. You don’t know what you’re talking about because you believe the right wing media lies.

That’s totally false. From the indictment:
View attachment 1003866

Totally false. The DoJ served Trump a subpoena for the documents. Jay Bratt, a high ranking lawyer at the DoJ, personally went to Mar a Lago to accept the documents for the subpoena in June before the raid.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/timeline...te-followed-a-monthslong-probe-193531150.html

I’m not. You don’t know what you’re talking about because you believe the right wing media lies.
Trump declassified all documents... I know it doesn't mean he can keep them but he had no classified documents....
And I go back to what the investigator said... that rumors of top secret nuclear documents being in Trump's home are untrue....
Besides when Trump wins his AG drops all of it....

Trump declassified all documents... I know it doesn't mean he can keep them but he had no classified documents....
And I go back to what the investigator said... that rumors of top secret nuclear documents being in Trump's home are untrue....
Besides when Trump wins his AG drops all of it....
If he declassified the documents, he’s never said so in any official capacity, including telling the DoJ or the court. Whether he did or not remains to be seen.

Whatever he did with them, it doesn’t mean he can defy a grand jury subpoena. That’s why he got raided. It wasn’t illegal and it wasn’t wrong. Trump brought it on himself by lying.

Who is the “investigator” and when did they say it?

A crook like Trump surely would abuse his office to make his own legal problems go away. Yet another reason not to vote for him.

Trump declassified all documents...
All what documents?

The orange slob won't say. Know why? Because he is a liar. He didn't do that. And his list will be wrong, so it would constitute him telling the court he didn't declassify some of the documents he stole.

That's why he tucked the little mushroom and ran and hid, when Cannon's special master requested a list.

Last edited:
If he declassified the documents, he’s never said so in any official capacity, including telling the DoJ or the court. Whether he did or not remains to be seen.

Whatever he did with them, it doesn’t mean he can defy a grand jury subpoena. That’s why he got raided. It wasn’t illegal and it wasn’t wrong. Trump brought it on himself by lying.

Who is the “investigator” and when did they say it?

A crook like Trump surely would abuse his office to make his own legal problems go away. Yet another reason not to vote for him.
Read the law... only the president can declassify documents and he doesn't need to get permission or tell a soul... this case will fail just like all the others have... Trump is not or never will go to jail... so you can put that dream to rest....

Read the law... only the president can declassify documents and he doesn't need to get permission or tell a soul... this case will fail just like all the others have... Trump is not or never will go to jail... so you can put that dream to rest....
I’m not denying that the president can declassify documents. I’m just doubting that he actually did based on his behavior.

Not that it matters because he still can’t defy a grand jury subpoena.

But your right wing lies include:
It was the archives he was working with
The DoJ said nothing until the raid
There were no documents about nuclear weapons
There were highly classified military documents
He was cooperating with the archives.

All false but you’ve heard them enough that you believe it.

Fake electors are totally legal and normal.

Totally false. Repeated enough that MAGA believes it.
What "fake electors" are you people whining about?... what did they do?... why is it such a big deal?... if a law wasn't broken there is no case...

What "fake electors" are you people whining about?... what did they do?... why is it such a big deal?... if a law wasn't broken there is no case...
Trump had his cronies meet in a few states and sign documents claiming they were the duly appointed presidential electors for that state and sent their votes to be counted in the electoral college.

All of which was a lie, a fraud, and illegal.

MAGAs think this is normal. It’s not.

Forum List

Back