Justice Department ordered to answer for Jan. 6 killing of Ashli Babbitt

No Ma'am, not a liar.

Of course there were thousands of people their. But you've claimed 1,000,000 - 2,000,000. That's mllions.

You use a high angle shot to show a dense crowd, no disagreement. However you try to equate a local dense pocket and a high angle shot and then extrapolate that to the entire acreage of the location.

I provided some low angle shots that show the crowed up close to the building but also show how thing the people are the farther you get away from the building, which blows a major hole in your "1 person per square foot over the total acreage (minus building interior).

The crowd was large, true, but not in the millions.

WW
Go back to the beginning of the comments you are butting into. You will find that in regards to what said, you are wrong.

You showed two pictures. I am ready to compare a hundred pictures.

I can quickly tell you exactly what is wrong with your pictures when compared to mine. What time c was your picture taken. What window was that picture taken from. You are claiming a life or death riot riot yet someone is calming taking pictures.

I can easily say, yes your picture is true, and then a must ask how did the 10,000 police and national guard lose control of so few people.

Your pics show dozens of people, how was that a danger to police and national guard with automatic weapons.

You claim my pic is a tiny pocket, there is two acres of land and over a hundred thousand people in that tiny pocket of the 58 acres.

How many people in a large pocket? 400,000? How many people in the dozens of pockets? 1,000,000?

I see what you're saying. You're saying that if white cops kill black criminals then they should be prosecuted but if black cops kill white criminals, they should not be prosecuted.
No that is not what he said. And the situation has already been investigated. You would not be making this kind of argument had a group of blacks stormed the capital, began trying to bust down a door, break a window, and then one of the black mob tries entering through the window. It is simply time that the right wing white gaslighting stopped. Ashli Babbit was not some poor unarmed citizen shot dead at a traffic stop. The bitch was part of a violent mob breing into the capital looking for members of congress to do them harm.

As usual, you spout lies and bullshit. No warning was given. NO OTHER OFFICERS there saw any threat. Your coward Byrd shot and ran like the cowardly murderer he is. Your lies and bullshit being what they are, the truth is that she posed ZERO threat. Period. Pathetic excuses coming in 3, 2,....
The other officers were fighting the mob trying to come throuh the door. Byrd did not shoot and run.

Forum List

Back