Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital? (Poll)

Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital?

• Yes

Votes: 35 68.6%
  • No

Votes: 16 31.4%

• Total voters
We should also remember how western media is sanitizing the genocide in Gaza. Some of the Christian Zionists apparently are hoping for Armageddon; although, they are also likely ignorant of the perils of a nuclear winter:

Western media can be held legally accountable for its role in the Gaza genocide

"The ruthlessness of the Israeli genocide machine in Palestine, and the direct complicity of the U.S., UK, and other Western governments are two key pillars in the horrors being perpetrated against the Palestinian people (and in the attacks on human rights defenders around the globe).

"But there is an essential third pillar: the role of complicit Western media corporations knowingly disseminating Israeli disinformation and propaganda, justifying war crimes and crimes against humanity, dehumanizing Palestinians, and blacking out information on the genocide in the West.

"From the perspective of international human rights law, such actions could and should be subject to sanctions.

"And there are historical precedents."
So true. I suspect there will be blowback against Americans for this horrendous war crime.

Just as Hamas apparently has more young recruits than they can handle. If you saw your entire family ruthless murdered, most young men would gladly take up arms against the murderer.

I recall seeing ABC News purely by happenstance, as I do my best to avoid state controlled media, reporting on the failed Biden pier off Gaza. The CIA approved reporter Martha Raddatz was on the pier and even commented that Gaza was total destruction. The cameraman very quickly showed just a small segment of the Gaza shoreline. I thought they would pan the shoreline left to right, but no.

The US media is certainly complicit in genocide. If the American people were shown the truth, they’d definitely recoil.

We should also remember how western media is sanitizing the genocide in Gaza. Some of the Christian Zionists apparently are hoping for Armageddon; although, they are also likely ignorant of the perils of a nuclear winter:

Western media can be held legally accountable for its role in the Gaza genocide

"The ruthlessness of the Israeli genocide machine in Palestine, and the direct complicity of the U.S., UK, and other Western governments are two key pillars in the horrors being perpetrated against the Palestinian people (and in the attacks on human rights defenders around the globe).

"But there is an essential third pillar: the role of complicit Western media corporations knowingly disseminating Israeli disinformation and propaganda, justifying war crimes and crimes against humanity, dehumanizing Palestinians, and blacking out information on the genocide in the West.

"From the perspective of international human rights law, such actions could and should be subject to sanctions.

"And there are historical precedents."
Here's a quarter, call someone who cares. Call someone who'll listen and might give a damn. Don't hand us none of your lies. There is no genocide in Gaza. So, again here's a quarter, call someone who cares.
360_F_596061146_YLWhFwxPF57JneJxsUePzC8YVLnroYgh.jpg

Explain your own hypocrisy. You oppose Jews defending themselves, but support Hamas killing innocents.

Of course, you're more than likely one of those retards who believes there's no such thing as an innocent Jew. You know, to justify the murder of Israeli children.
Wrong on all counts DumbDave.

So true. I suspect there will be blowback against Americans for this horrendous war crime.

Just as Hamas apparently has more young recruits than they can handle. If you saw your entire family ruthless murdered, most young men would gladly take up arms against the murderer.

I recall seeing ABC News purely by happenstance, as I do my best to avoid state controlled media, reporting on the failed Biden pier off Gaza. The CIA approved reporter Martha Raddatz was on the pier and even commented that Gaza was total destruction. The cameraman very quickly showed just a small segment of the Gaza shoreline. I thought they would pan the shoreline left to right, but no.

The US media is certainly complicit in genocide. If the American people were shown the truth, they’d definitely recoil.
There is no genocide in Gaza, but the other way around. Do I need to give you a quarter to call someone who cares?

The genocide in Gaza is as real as the Holocaust.
Were you on the wrong side of that one too?

Gaza genocide - Wikipedia

"Human rights lawyer Susan Akram, commenting on a May 2024 report by the University Network for Human Rights and on the resistance to labelling Israel's actions as genocide, said, 'The opposition is political, as there is consensus amongst the international human rights legal community, many other legal and political experts, including many Holocaust scholars, that Israel is committing genocide in Gaza'"
Horseshit.

Oh, and you would have supported Hitler, for the same reasons you support Hamas.

They're doing something about those filthy Jews.

Y'know, Skippy, The Jew didn't fuck up your life.

YOU did.

true---but the style and content of the rhetoric has not changed since. It was in the 1970's that
I heard muslim docs from southeast asia quoting it chapter and verse and it even pops up on these boards
Sure it has. They grew up and went mainstream.

They call themselves "the republican party" these days.

Just how long do you want Hamas to keep inflicting damage and death on the Jews and the people of Gaza.
Don't be stupider than you have to be kid.

You know I don't want that, you're just trying to score points with your little RWNJ buddies.

The history is they took back some of the land you took from them 600 CE,
The people / people's they took that land from no longer exist. Most were absorbed into the Jewish and gentile ( Greek ) populations of the region. The Hittites 1200 B.C. disappeared entirely. The Amorites 600 B.C. were absorbed by Israel and became part of the Jewish populations The Canaanites survived and form 93% of the Lebanese population. The Perzzites intermarried and were absorbed into the Israeli population. The Hivites were absorbed as slaves. And the Jebusites were absorbed and formed a significant art of the population of Judah. This was long before Islam even existed. So they displaced no one that lives today.

Forum List

Back