Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital? (Poll)

Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital?

• Yes

Votes: 35 68.6%
  • No

Votes: 16 31.4%

• Total voters
In order to survive in the hostile environment Jews find themselves in ( again ) they have taken rather extreme safeguards in regards to public safety and protection. I would do the same given those circumstances. Hatred makes life difficult for everyone. Now tell me the people of aGaza love the Jews. They don't , after years of rule by Hamas all they seem to know is hatred.
Have you been there?

I have, many times. I have friends on both sides.

They don't hate each other. Their governments do.

you would not know if you were not exposed to the written propaganda that littered my childhood rural town of the 1950s. It included
stuff written by nazi war criminals who found refuge in Egypt and Syria
I don't know if you noticed, but it's not 1950 anymore.

Okay, Hitler. You are starting to act like said man. The bombings are against Hamas targets are in civilian areas are due to Hamas using terrorist tactics and blend in with the innocent people.
I’m not the Nazi. You are. You support a genocide because you are full of hate and ignorance. I oppose all war. You don’t.

you would not know if you were not exposed to the written propaganda that littered my childhood rural town of the 1950s. It included
stuff written by nazi war criminals who found refuge in Egypt and Syria

hopefully they can improve the technology---is there some sort of SONIC BOOM bomb in
the making ???? !!!! ~~~~???
Electromagnetic Pulse weaponry is relatively new , China has the lead on it. It wipes out all electronics in an area . Nothing works. Electricity , autos , missiles , shis at sea , submarines , air planes , radios , radar , everything goes dead. The duration and area affected depends on the size of the bomb.

These idiots supporting mass murder likely consider themselves Christians. How can any Christian support this? They are hypocrites but too dumb to know it.
How could any Christian support trump ? Don't know which is worse.

Ukraine isn't any of our business. I'll bet you're okay with the US taxpayers funding that war.

I've addressed this 500 times. Ukraine is none of our business and I've been against every penny we have sent them.

Electromagnetic Pulse weaponry is relatively new , China has the lead on it. It wipes out all electronics in an area . Nothing works. Electricity , autos , missiles , shis at sea , submarines , air planes , radios , radar , everything goes dead. The duration and area affected depends on the size of the bomb.
My car has a points distributor. EMP has no effect on it.

I've addressed this 500 times. Ukraine is none of our business and I've been against every penny we have sent them.
fair is fair----the UKRAINE has been dumped upon by "RUSSIA" for centuries. The "GREAT RUSSIAN EMPIRE" used it and the people it forced to live there as a buffer zone, cannon fodder against European incursion (or defense) ----the people were oppressed----nasty but oppressed

Have you been there?

I have, many times. I have friends on both sides.

They don't hate each other. Their governments do.
Never been there seen the people of Gaza cheering when Jews were murdered. Those people live on hate. Maybe it doesn't represent the majority , maybe it does ; it's not good.

Forum List

Back