Global Warming (Assuming It's Happening) is a Blessing From God

Climate has been very steady for the last 11,000 years. CO2 levels have not been at our current levels for 14 million years and that includes 30 glacial-interglacial cycles over the last 2.58 million years with temperature swings of more than 10C.

Climate has been very steady for the last 11,000 years.

What is the scientific definition of "very steady"?

Climate has always changed and always will.
That’s not what AGW climate change is about….of course it changes. But it changes faster than we can adapt, we’re in trouble. It’s foolish to deny shit that every climate science institute, govt agency and related corporation agrees on. That takes a lot of consolidated ignorance.

Climate has been very steady for the last 11,000 years.
1724533303777.png

:rofl:

No shit. Too bad that’s not what AGW climate change is about. Try again.
You people love to talk about sky fairies and flying spaghetti monsters, then you go on about the mythical AGW climate change. lol.

They are not from the Chinese government. They are from Google AI and western science journals.
Crick, you have fallen for a massive political fraud. Don't you understand "climate scientists" going along with this stuff get grants for doing so? And if they come up with results at odds with the leftwing narrative, their grant money goes bye-bye.

I lose ZERO sleep worrying about the climate change hoax. But I DO lose sleep worrying about what the leftist climate nuts are doing to my personal life. Making me buy electric vehicles, banning my gas-power lawn mower and trimmer, changing the formula of treated lumber such that I need expensive coated screws, while the treated lumber rots much faster than the old type, banning the type of refrigerant used in my AC system, causing units to skyrocket in price, And all in the name of this ridiculous unproven hoax.

I lose ZERO sleep worrying about the climate change hoax. But I DO lose sleep worrying about what the leftist climate nuts are doing to my personal life. Making me buy electric vehicles, banning my gas-power lawn mower and trimmer, changing the formula of treated lumber such that I need expensive coated screws, while the treated lumber rots much faster than the old type, banning the type of refrigerant used in my AC system, causing units to skyrocket in price, And all in the name of this ridiculous unproven hoax.
You whine almost as much as Trump

Forum List

Back