It's still getting hotter

why does one Earth polar circle have 9 times the ice of the other?

was my question above to crock

crock is a big liar. crock claims to live in FLA but had never heard of the term "canes" before.

Truth is, crock lives in Israel, and crock's HEBREW TO ENGLISH translation software doesn't work that well...
You didn't respond to the answer I gave. This is precisely what you said the last time I presented this same answer to that same question. Is there some reason for that besides you being an ignorant antisemitic bigot?

Last edited:
You didn't respond to the answer I gave. This is precisely what you said the last time I presented this same answer to that same question. Is there some reason for that?

Let's try again...

WHY is there 9+ times the ice on one polar circle vs the other?

"Antarctica" is not an answer to WHY....

Let's try again...

WHY is there 9+ times the ice on one polar circle vs the other?

"Antarctica" is not an answer to WHY....
I didn't say "Antarctica". I said "the Antarctic continent". You are now obligated to give us the correct answer and, if necessary, explain why my answer was incorrect (in your judgement).

I didn't say "Antarctica". I said "the Antarctic continent". You are now obligated to give us the correct answer and, if necessary, explain why my answer was incorrect (in your judgement).

So are you suggesting that the fact that 90% of Earth ice being on land mass Antarctica might indicate that LAND NEAR THE POLES has something to do with the amount of ice on Earth?

So are you suggesting that the fact that 90% of Earth ice being on land mass Antarctica might indicate that LAND NEAR THE POLES has something to do with the amount of ice on Earth?
Yes. I bet you don't hear that word very often.

Forum List

Back