Republicans: Calm down. It will be OK

Thing is don't worry if its a Republican or a Democratic
WORRY if their honest hard working people, Working for our country, not them self's.
Hey, if it was Democrats wanting to do the right thing for America and Americans, I'd be all for them,
but what they are is exactly the opposite of that right now.

Democrats have had the propaganda advantage for a hundred freaking years. Americans forgot a president who molested an intern in the Oval Office and created a preposterous dialog about the difference between sodomy and sex. Americans forgot about the assault on a quirky religious sect in Texas and the incineration of about 80 men women and children over a faulty search warrant. Americans conveniently forgot about president Hussein who authorized the shipment of thousands of illegal weapons to Mexican cartels and the murder of at least one American Border patrol officer with one of the weapons. Americans don't remember the atrocities perpetrated by the Clintons and the Hussein administration because the mainstream worked it out that way.

Oh Screw you. I do that and buy whatever I want, but I dont waste my money if I dont have to.

Watch elderly at the store you Creten. See them on fixed incomes staring at prices hardly buying anything.

This is what these POS career politucians have done to this country
I already see a swath of Boomers that given all the opportunities they were afforded (but post generations weren't) never had the smarts/luck to invest in their future, rely on entitlement programs to survive and are basically broke at retirement age. This is not the fault of democrats or politicians. Many of said Boomers are also entitled magaturds, happily pulling the ladder of opportunity up and away from proceeding generations with their vote because they've become what they used to hate. They're a big generation, and misery loves company. See a trend here? Because I sure as fuck do. :rolleyes:

Easy. There's less of them than real liberals. :p
I suspect you are actually correct, and they are basically persona non grata in most circles except the hard right wing of the Republican Party. That is whether there are good people on either side or not.

The white supremacist vote is maybe 5,000 people.

No one wants their vote you silly person.
Hey, I'm not the one that said there were good people on that side, and not the one that kept the donations, last time without denouncing them and their bigoted attitudes.

Hey, I'm not the one that said there were good people on that side, and not the one that kept the donations, last time without denouncing them and their bigoted attitudes.
Neither did Trump. When you keep repeating a KNOWN lie what does that make you?

A liar.

Neither did Trump. When you keep repeating a KNOWN lie what does that make you?

A liar.
Certainly not a liar. I thought here really said. I just checked, and he did say there were fine people on both sides of the protest in Charlotte, but later in the interview he clarified it, disapproving strongly of the white supremacist.

We looked into these claims, and found that while Trump did say there were "very fine people on both sides," meaning both the protesters and the counterprotesters, he also condemned neo-Nazis and white nationalists outright and said he was specifically referring to those who were there only to participate in the statue protest.

Certainly not a liar. I thought here really said. I just checked, and he did say there were fine people on both sides of the protest in Charlotte, but later in the interview he clarified it, disapproving strongly of the white supremacist.

We looked into these claims, and found that while Trump did say there were "very fine people on both sides," meaning both the protesters and the counterprotesters, he also condemned neo-Nazis and white nationalists outright and said he was specifically referring to those who were there only to participate in the statue protest.
We'll go with "misinformation repeater" on this one. We know you know better now.

Ummmmm, it was the NEXT paragraph in the transcript.

So you lie yet again.

Sad dude, really fucking sad.

Forum List

Back