do you like pineapple on pizza?

do you like it?

• Total voters
No, I don't like it, but many do.

I work in a restaurant, and the chefs have different approaches. Some like to combine sweet and salty in main dishes. Others don't. I am one who does not like it. I think it takes far too much away to combine such opposites.

My culinary approach is to be minimal. I want to taste the basic ingredients. For example, I think spices should enhance food, but I see people using spices to cover up. What is really bad is when you have bad pork that really literally smells like poop and people will slather it in all kinds of stuff to eliminate the smell. But you can never really get rid of it.

Standard pizzas are too big for me now. I like the "personal size" pizzas, approximately 6 inches across, with scrambled eggs and pineapple. That's not a standard frozen pizza item, so there is some work in adding pineapple.

yes or no?
Yes, if it is with Canadian bacon on a thin crust. However, it isn't one I would order because there are others I prefer. Like Greek veggie, or pepperoni and Italian sausage, mushrooms, veggies, etc. Thin crust, light on the sauce. Heaven. :)

Forum List

Back