Voted best pizza and why polls are BS

I just lost my pizza dude, he sold the business.

Will have to find another. One way to know if a pizza place is good/for real or not is if they have calzone/stromboli.

Last edited:
I just lost my pizza dude, he sold the business.

Will have to find another.
Dude, I HATE that.

The village I raised my kid in, had a bakery that specialized in baking snicker-doodle cookies. They made the best Detroit style pizza north of the Zilwaukee Bridge.

That lady just liked baking cookies and brownies more. SO she made a mint off the Pizza biz., closed up shop, and opened up a bakery on the larger town down the road.

It was a real shame too. Because the bakery went bust in six months, but they could not get her pizzas out the door quick enough. . .

Those homemade crusts and homemade sauce sold no ones' bizness.

The other day as I was driving down the main drag near my house I was struck by three signs all about a mile apart that read "voted best pizza".... Now they used to add the rest of that phrase by identifying the source of the vote....not any more though.

So a passerby has no idea if the vote was taken by hundreds of people in the area or the three member book club that meets on Tuesday nights.

I see polls pretty much the same way. In the past week numerous dueling polls keep contradicting each as to who is leading nationally and its just ridiculous.

It has reached the point where they are no longer relevant frankly.

Jo
It's called margin of error. Look it up.

Funny....it was the poll that showed Trump leading in the swing states that prompted this post.
Yeah, funny that the dissing of polls comes as Harris rises in the polls.

This was expected. You are going to get more retards from your side joining you in the sudden new realization that polls don't mean all that much. Hallelujah!

Forum List

Back