Illinois sheriff’s deputy charged with murder shot Black woman in face after she called police for help

Well when you are a racist POS, fools like you and dumbwinger will do all you can to defend a fellow racist.

Still don't know what happened? I am not racist at all. I want all facts and all truth. Not the Racial Madcow version. What really happened? You never answered. You know good and well no cop walks in and yells at a Black lady and shoots her "in the face". On of a Billion on that.

Still don't know what happened? I am not racist at all. I want all facts and all truth. Not the Racial Madcow version. What really happened? You never answered. You know good and well no cop walks in and yells at a Black lady and shoots her "in the face". On of a Billion on that.

Just ignore that old white faggot and his socks. He still dreams of being raped by George Floyd.

that's the lie they will be peddling; they don't need no stinkin' facts.

You don't want to know what happened, oh yea you are definitely racist as hell. Tell us then dumbwinger what your intense investigation has produced.

Sonya Massey murder: Officials release video of officer shooting Black woman in her Illinois home.​

SPRINGFIELD, Ill. – The Illinois State Police (ISP) released video this week of police entering the home of a woman who called 911 for help and the violent scene that ensued when a sheriff's deputy shot her in the face.

Police shot and killed 36-year-old Sonya Massey in her home on July 6. ISP posted the body worn camera (BWC) on Monday after Sangamon County State’s Attorney John C. Milhiser and law enforcement consulted with Massey's family.

Massey's death prompted first-degree murder charges against former Sangamon County Sheriff's Deputy Sean Grayson.

Let's see if dumbwinger and dumb dudley continue to try and make excuses for this officer who executed a black woman.

Forum List

Back