Obama Refuses to Endorse Kamala, Democrats Officially On The Verge Of All Out Civil War

We will be navigating uncharted waters in the days ahead. But I have extraordinary confidence that the leaders of our party will be able to create a process from which an outstanding nominee emerges.

That sounds like a refusal to me.

I would say, get your ears checked, but you are just reading into his statement, what isn't there. Watch for him speaking at her convention.

Show me the quote. I saw the press release put out by Obama. It wasn't an interview. It was a statement, but you knew that when you stated that crap, as if true.

Here ya go.

He said there should be an open primary, which directly and forcefully negates any notion of Kamala being the anointed one:
"I have extraordinary confidence that the leaders of our party will be able to create a process from which an outstanding nominee emerges."

It's funny simple english is suddenly incomprehensible when you don't like the message.

Here ya go.

He said there should be an open primary, which directly and forcefully negates any notion of Kamala being the anointed one:

It's funny simple english is suddenly incomprehensible when you don't like the message.
All true, but nothing about refusing to endorse. If I were you, I wouldn't go online and put any money he won't be endorsing her wholeheartedly.

IMG_6508.jpeg

All true, but nothing about refusing to endorse. If I were you, I wouldn't go online and put any money he won't be endorsing her wholeheartedly.

If I were you, I would strongly reconsider your entire universal perception of reality.

You should be one of us.

You're fucking lost dude.

And I say that with nothing but love.

If I were you, I would strongly reconsider your entire universal perception of reality.

You should be one of us.

You're fucking lost dude.

And I say that with nothing but love.
Naw. I am right here and pretty insulated from anything you and the other trumpers can do. Looks like you no longer have Biden cognitive problems to run against. I suspect you are worse off.

Looks like you no longer have Biden cognitive problems to run against.

Looks like you don't realize the actual reason you're losing.

Your party is falling apart, desperate, and clinging to power by any means necessary.

You chose.....badly.

Looks like you don't realize the actual reason you're losing.

Your party is falling apart, desperate, and clinging to power by any means necessary.

You chose.....badly.
Losing? What am I losing? You forget. I am the guy that does well, no matter who is in office, except for SonofaBush., and I fixed that vulnerability, and still retired on schedule.

I have never thought of being Independent as a party, only that I owed no allegiance to a party. Looks like you are stuck with Trump.

Losing? What am I losing? You forget. I am the guy that does well, no matter who is in office

OK. Great.

I'm doing well too, regardless.

But, apparently, unlike you - I actually care about how our fellow Americans fare.

How can you dare pretend you give a flying fuck about anyone else after basically admitting you're head's planted firmly up the Democrat donkey's ass?

Fact check: You can't.

And now we're coming for you.

This election is gonna be a shock to your fucking system.

And I hate to say it, but you kinda deserve it.

So enjoy bitch.

Generation X is taking over with JD Vance.

A
OK. Great.

I'm doing well too, regardless.

But, apparently, unlike you - I actually care about how our fellow Americans fare.

How can you dare pretend you give a flying fuck about anyone else after basically admitting you're head's planted firmly up the Democrat donkey's ass?

Fact check: You can't.

And now we're coming for you.

This election is gonna be a shock to your fucking system.

And I hate to say it, but you kinda deserve it.

So enjoy bitch.

Generation X is taking over with JD Vance.
All the Americans around me are doing fine. Everybody that wants to work is working and doing better, and at better wages. You should move out of the depressed part of the country, if you can afford to.

Forum List

Back