Daddy Says I am the Smartest Man He Knows

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
I was bored Saturday night. I had already fucked Maria, my housekeeper, twice this afternoon before I sent her home, so I was not really looking for a fuck puppet at the moment. Sigh … I finally decided I would go out for a bite to eat.

I got cleaned up and dressed casual-upscale. I chose one of my exquisite Patek timepieces for my wrist, along with the normal digs (bracelets, rings, chokers, necklaces, etc…). I did not really desire any company tonight, but ultimately decided I needed to adorn my presence with a looker lest I be diminished in the minds of others. I chose “Azure”, one of my beater chicks. I called her up and asked her out to dinner. Of course she accepted my invitation immediately. She is a very attractive girl. I think she models, or acts, or some shit.

I picked up Azure at her flat at 9:30 pm. I drove my Porsche for the date, as I know this will send a tingle down her leg. We arrived at Nobu a couple minutes before 10. The maitre’d, Claude, looked a little pissed because it was so late, so I slipped him a hundy and he grudgingly seated us. I made a mental note to call Brad, the manager, tomorrow and complain. Brad and I play squash together regularly at the club. I will have that prick Claude fired and homeless by this time tomorrow night. He knows who I am. He fucked around, and now he is going to find out.

I just wanted to sit back, sip on a glass or three of 25yr old Glenlivet, and people-watch. However, Azure had other plans. I am a very successful and handsome gentleman. It is not a brag; it is simply the fact of the matter. Literally thousands of attractive young ladies in this town would love to land me as a husband. Azure was no exception. As soon as we sat down she was all over me. Within 5 minutes she was stroking my cock through my trousers.

Frankly, I was not in the mood. Moreover, Azure is like a corpse in bed. I much prefer getting my rocks off with my feral immigrant housekeeper, Maria, than some cold fish like Azure. Maria fucks like a wild dog in heat!

Getting annoyed with her, but not wanting to ruin the chill vibe I yearned for tonight, I handed Azure a small silver pill box containing some primo nose candy. When she saw what it was a big grin came over her face and off she went to the restroom. I leaned my head back against the booth and relaxed, sipping my Scotch.

A swarthy looking waiter calling himself “Bruce” stopped by my table, disrupting my peace and solitude with all sorts of pestering questions. Growing frustrated with what appeared to be a concerted effort to fuck up my evening, I grabbed Bruce by the collar of his shirt and yanked him close to me. With my other hand I flicked open my Microtech knife and put it to his throat. I told him that when I want to talk to him I will call him, and that if he comes to me uninvited again I would cut his fucking throat wide open and watch him bleed to death right there on the table before me. I asked the peasant if he understood. He nodded. Then I told him to fuck off, which he did. Back to my Scotch.

A few minutes later I received a phone call from Brad on my cell phone. “DID YOU JUST THREATEN TO KILL ONE OF MY WAITERS?!?”, he demanded to know. I calmly responded, “Jesus, Brad. I figured you would be more upset that I am fucking your wife than over me having a few words with one of your disgusting peasant waiters.”

Brad paused. In fact, I was not fucking his wife, not anymore. After she was diagnosed with colon cancer I just could not go there any more. It would just be … gross. In fact, she confided in me about her condition before she even told Brad.

I remember that we had just finished fucking in her and Brad’s bed. She started blathering on, so I went online on my phone shopping the gray market for a new Rolex Daytona. “What? What was that, sweetheart? Oh no, cancer!!!”, and yada yada. Who gives a shit, right?

We hid the affair from Brad. But he probably suspected somebody was banging his wife, as was clear when he paused just then on the phone at my mere suggestion that I was bedding her down. Then he blurted out, “Fuck you, man! Ha ha ha!! But seriously, Bruce is a great guy and I don’t want to lose him. What am I supposed to do here?!?” I responded, “Fix it”, then hung up on him. I did not see Bruce after that, for the rest of the night.

Azure finally made it back to our table. You could almost hear the “buzz” coming through her eyes. “What a degenerate fucking bimbo”, I thought to myself. This dumb bitch could fall off the face of the Earth tomorrow and humanity would not even notice. She has family, I guess. But besides that, she is nothing to anyone (maybe not even her own family). If not for her willingness to be used as a whore and a social ornament, she would have absolutely no purpose in life whatsoever. I might feel sorry for her and her empty existence if I were capable of such a thing. But I am not, thank God.

I considered asking Azure back to my penthouse suite after dinner just so I could fire her off the fucking balcony and to the street below. But there would be police reports and all that bullshit. So I merely allowed her to blow me in my car as I drove her home. Honestly, I think she struggled with whether she should swallow or spit me into a ziplock baggy to preserve it as a trophy.

We said our goodbyes and Azure exited the car and headed toward her front door. I won’t lie, the thought of gunning my car and mowing her down on the curb crossed my mind. But, again, I did not want to have to deal with all the red tape. More importantly, I did not want to damage my Porsche.

It was already a little past midnight, but I was not quite ready to go home. I decided to drive over to “Zen’s Pleasure Palace”. Zen’s is an upscale sex club not far from Nobu. Usually single guys are not allowed entry. However, I know the manager, Ned. I did not even want to fuck, per se. I wanted to shoot some H and relax with some Scotch as I watched others fuck.

By 2:30 am I was in a sex room and layed out on a beanbag watching a very serious orgy unfold. I was tight too, and feeling good. Pretty soon this Asian chick had my erect member out of my pants and in her mouth. The pleasure was intoxicating and I was enjoying it immensely, as was she. Suddenly there came a screaming that interrupted my ecstasy.

“GET THAT FUCKER’S COCK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!! I DON’T WANT YOU GETTING SHIT IN THAT MONEY MAKER, YOU FUCKING WHORE!!!”, said the intruder.

Of course, I knew exactly who it was. It was Milo, a/k/a Jersey. He is a Cambodian sex trafficker that leases his women to brothels such as Zen’s. I honestly did not know Milo was working this side of town tonight, so the mistake was an honest one on my part.

I opened my eyes and looked at the sad fucker. “Hey man! What’s going on?”, I said to him. The silly bastard then had the audacity to pull a pistol on me. I asked, “Come on, dude, are you still pissed about what happened on the docks?!?” I could tell from his expression that he was.

See, 6 months ago I was banging some of Milo’s Asian whores down at a place on the docks called “Sammy’s”. I was coked out of my mind, and banging 2, 3 girls at once. I paid for them, of course. It was a wild scene. Everybody was flying high and having a good time.

Then my Coke dealer, Rodriguez, came storming into the club, guns blazing. He had learned earlier in the day that I has been fucking his wife, the most beautiful and sexy Tatiana, from the Nuevo Cartel. In fact, he left a voice mail that I heard earlier pledging to hunt me down and murder me. But then I got so jacked on blow and liquor I completely forgot about it and went whoring.

In fact, it was worse than that. See, Rodriguez owns Sammy’s. But like I said, I was completely out of my mind. It just did not register with me. I guess some of his minions informed him of my presence there while he was out trying to find me.

Rodriguez walked right up to me as I was being blown by one of Milo’s chicks and said, “esse’ you got a lot of nerve coming here, of all places.” I knew I had to act fast. I quickly reached over to my coat and retrieved my smg, then I opened fire with extreme prejudice. Interestingly, the Asian chick on my cock did not miss a beat through all this.

I dropped the empty mag and loaded another. By the time I was finished the only living creatures left in Sammy’s was me and the lil Asian chick still attached to my cock. Growing paranoid as a result of this assassination attempt and all the blow, I heard my voice in the back of my head say “No witnesses”. So I blew my load, twice. I will leave it to you, gentle reader, to determine which load was blown first.

Getting back to Milo, he was incensed. “Of course I am still pissed about the docks!!! You whacked 17 of my girls that night, you fucking degenerate asshole!!”, he said. I shrugged, which seemed to irritate him more,

Finally, I sighed, let my head fall backwards, and said “Fine. Fine. How much?” Milo asked “How much for what?” I said “How much for the fucking whores I offed that night at the docks. Jesus Christ, Milo.” Milo thought for a moment, then said $20,000.00. I said “I will give you ten”. Milo agreed, I paid him, and then I got back to what I was doing before he barged into my good time.

It was now around 5:00 am. I was getting a little tired, but I still was not quite ready to go home. I hopped into my Porsche and took off. I realized I was near the south side Rolex AD (authorized dealer). I had the manager, Chad, on my speed dial.

“CHAD!! Hey, buddy! It’s me! Get your ass up and meet me down at the store in 10 minutes. I want a new watch!”, I said. Chad hemmed and hawed around, saying is was early Sunday morning and that he was in the hospital with his wife who had just been in a terrible car wreck earlier in the evening, and other bullshit.

“Come on, Chad. Don’t be a fag! I am ready to buy, buy, buy!! What you got?!?”, I asked. Chad started fake crying, telling me he was not sure his wife was going to pull through, and how he did not know what he and the kids would do without her. I rolled my eyes. I was flying down Lexington Avenue doing 110 mph, just a couple minutes from the AD. “Dude, she is not going anywhere. She will be there when you get back. It is not like she is fucking dying or anything”, I told him, completely oblivious to Chad’s prior comment that his wife may not pull through.

Chad is married to this Ukrainian whore named Slovakia or some stupid shit. I used to feed her coke and fuck her silly while Chad was working. It’s too bad she was about to bite the big one. But, who fucking cares, you know? Bitches like that are a dime a dozen.

I finally got Chad down to the store at 6:15 am. He told me his wife kept flatlining but he had a handful of timepieces in the back he was eager to show me. These Rolex ADs, ha ha ha! They don’t care who is fucking dying if it means getting a commission on a $20K watch!

By 8:00 am I bought a Newman Daytona and a used Kermit. We had a few drinks there too, and did some lines. By 9:00 am I was on a phone call with Milo to get some of his whores sent to my penthouse for me and Chad to party with. We agreed to a price, I paid it, and he would have 5 Vietnamese girls at my place by noon.

With time to kill, I told Chad that we needed to score some more blow, for us and the girls. He agreed. First, we stopped by the liquor store for a couple fifths of Johnny Walker Blue, which we sipped on as I drove us over to Frédérique’s flat for coke. Fred is one of my dealers, and he has got some good shit.

We were at Fred’s place for an hour. Fred was higher than a fucking kite and talking a million miles an hour. He insisted on lecturing Chad and I about the finer points of West Coast thrash metal vs. East coast hardcore. It was, frankly, excruciating. Then shit took a weird turn.

Suddenly, some blond surfer dude in a Hawaiian flower print shirt busted out of one of the rooms in Fred’s flat blasting shots from a high caliber revolver. I looked over at my buddy Chad, then “SPLAT!!!!!” One of the bullets from this maniac’s gun hit Chad in the head, blowing his head apart like an invigorated Gallagher smashing watermelons with his Sledge-O-Matic. Blood, brain, and bone fragments were everywhere.

Unbeknownst to me, Fred’s wife, Anaconda, had entered the room behind me carrying a sawed off shotgun. “BAMMM!!!!” The mysterious gunman was on the floor dead from buckshot ripping his brain into shreds. Fred and Ana then got into a huge argument in a foreign language, with Fred following her as she stormed off into another room. I decided it was time for me to leave lest I be late for Milo.

As I was making my way out of Fred’s place I heard another gunshot. I winced at the possibility of losing my best dealer. “Son of a bitch!”, I said to myself.

I got home at 5 til noon. I let myself inside and made myself a drink. Time passed. That shit Milo never showed up. And I had already paid him $5,000.00 on my credit card. I was getting pissed. I was also getting horny. Maria did not come in that day. I went through the contacts on my phone. Azure, Tatiana, Brandy, Ameko, Donnaella, Domino, Slovakia ….

“Ohhhhhh … Slavakia!! That is one hot piece of fuck meat!! Let me call her!!!”, I said. I rang her up but there was no answer. I called a couple times more but still no answer. Not wanting to be denied, I texted her “Hey, baby!! Can’t wait to see you again soon and pound that sweet ass of yours!”

An hour later and still no return communication. I thought to myself, “What the fuck?!? Did you fucking die or something?!? Jesus Christ!!” Then I had a wicked thought. “Maybe I will tell Chad I have been fucking his wife. That will fix her! Ha ha ha ha!!!!”

I started feeling kind of shitty after that. I tried to remember when I last ate, but could not. I was very aware that I was super strung out at the moment. I was unsure of how long I had been awake. I needed sleep.

I took some ludes and drank half a bottle of Cabernet. Pretty soon I started calming down and relaxing. By this point it is late Sunday afternoon. I needed to pull myself together. I had to show up straight in Delaware tomorrow for the plea deal. As much as I dreaded it, at least after tomorrow everything will finally be over with for good thanks to my slick-ass lawyers. Sigh…

Suddenly, I got a notification on my phone. It was a text from dad. It said, “Good luck in court tomorrow, Beau! Dad”.

Long Rod, as I imagine you your are 22, still fighting awful acne and still living at home with your mother and father. Your Porsche is actually a older, fading e-bike. Your pus festered brain condemns you to exposing your nasty fantasies online.

I was bored Saturday night. I had already fucked Maria, my housekeeper, twice this afternoon before I sent her home, so I was not really looking for a fuck puppet at the moment. Sigh … I finally decided I would go out for a bite to eat.

I got cleaned up and dressed casual-upscale. I chose one of my exquisite Patek timepieces for my wrist, along with the normal digs (bracelets, rings, chokers, necklaces, etc…). I did not really desire any company tonight, but ultimately decided I needed to adorn my presence with a looker lest I be diminished in the minds of others. I chose “Azure”, one of my beater chicks. I called her up and asked her out to dinner. Of course she accepted my invitation immediately. She is a very attractive girl. I think she models, or acts, or some shit.

I picked up Azure at her flat at 9:30 pm. I drove my Porsche for the date, as I know this will send a tingle down her leg. We arrived at Nobu a couple minutes before 10. The maitre’d, Claude, looked a little pissed because it was so late, so I slipped him a hundy and he grudgingly seated us. I made a mental note to call Brad, the manager, tomorrow and complain. Brad and I play squash together regularly at the club. I will have that prick Claude fired and homeless by this time tomorrow night. He knows who I am. He fucked around, and now he is going to find out.

I just wanted to sit back, sip on a glass or three of 25yr old Glenlivet, and people-watch. However, Azure had other plans. I am a very successful and handsome gentleman. It is not a brag; it is simply the fact of the matter. Literally thousands of attractive young ladies in this town would love to land me as a husband. Azure was no exception. As soon as we sat down she was all over me. Within 5 minutes she was stroking my cock through my trousers.

Frankly, I was not in the mood. Moreover, Azure is like a corpse in bed. I much prefer getting my rocks off with my feral immigrant housekeeper, Maria, than some cold fish like Azure. Maria fucks like a wild dog in heat!

Getting annoyed with her, but not wanting to ruin the chill vibe I yearned for tonight, I handed Azure a small silver pill box containing some primo nose candy. When she saw what it was a big grin came over her face and off she went to the restroom. I leaned my head back against the booth and relaxed, sipping my Scotch.

A swarthy looking waiter calling himself “Bruce” stopped by my table, disrupting my peace and solitude with all sorts of pestering questions. Growing frustrated with what appeared to be a concerted effort to fuck up my evening, I grabbed Bruce by the collar of his shirt and yanked him close to me. With my other hand I flicked open my Microtech knife and put it to his throat. I told him that when I want to talk to him I will call him, and that if he comes to me uninvited again I would cut his fucking throat wide open and watch him bleed to death right there on the table before me. I asked the peasant if he understood. He nodded. Then I told him to fuck off, which he did. Back to my Scotch.

A few minutes later I received a phone call from Brad on my cell phone. “DID YOU JUST THREATEN TO KILL ONE OF MY WAITERS?!?”, he demanded to know. I calmly responded, “Jesus, Brad. I figured you would be more upset that I am fucking your wife than over me having a few words with one of your disgusting peasant waiters.”

Brad paused. In fact, I was not fucking his wife, not anymore. After she was diagnosed with colon cancer I just could not go there any more. It would just be … gross. In fact, she confided in me about her condition before she even told Brad.

I remember that we had just finished fucking in her and Brad’s bed. She started blathering on, so I went online on my phone shopping the gray market for a new Rolex Daytona. “What? What was that, sweetheart? Oh no, cancer!!!”, and yada yada. Who gives a shit, right?

We hid the affair from Brad. But he probably suspected somebody was banging his wife, as was clear when he paused just then on the phone at my mere suggestion that I was bedding her down. Then he blurted out, “Fuck you, man! Ha ha ha!! But seriously, Bruce is a great guy and I don’t want to lose him. What am I supposed to do here?!?” I responded, “Fix it”, then hung up on him. I did not see Bruce after that, for the rest of the night.

Azure finally made it back to our table. You could almost hear the “buzz” coming through her eyes. “What a degenerate fucking bimbo”, I thought to myself. This dumb bitch could fall off the face of the Earth tomorrow and humanity would not even notice. She has family, I guess. But besides that, she is nothing to anyone (maybe not even her own family). If not for her willingness to be used as a whore and a social ornament, she would have absolutely no purpose in life whatsoever. I might feel sorry for her and her empty existence if I were capable of such a thing. But I am not, thank God.

I considered asking Azure back to my penthouse suite after dinner just so I could fire her off the fucking balcony and to the street below. But there would be police reports and all that bullshit. So I merely allowed her to blow me in my car as I drove her home. Honestly, I think she struggled with whether she should swallow or spit me into a ziplock baggy to preserve it as a trophy.

We said our goodbyes and Azure exited the car and headed toward her front door. I won’t lie, the thought of gunning my car and mowing her down on the curb crossed my mind. But, again, I did not want to have to deal with all the red tape. More importantly, I did not want to damage my Porsche.

It was already a little past midnight, but I was not quite ready to go home. I decided to drive over to “Zen’s Pleasure Palace”. Zen’s is an upscale sex club not far from Nobu. Usually single guys are not allowed entry. However, I know the manager, Ned. I did not even want to fuck, per se. I wanted to shoot some H and relax with some Scotch as I watched others fuck.

By 2:30 am I was in a sex room and layed out on a beanbag watching a very serious orgy unfold. I was tight too, and feeling good. Pretty soon this Asian chick had my erect member out of my pants and in her mouth. The pleasure was intoxicating and I was enjoying it immensely, as was she. Suddenly there came a screaming that interrupted my ecstasy.

“GET THAT FUCKER’S COCK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!! I DON’T WANT YOU GETTING SHIT IN THAT MONEY MAKER, YOU FUCKING WHORE!!!”, said the intruder.

Of course, I knew exactly who it was. It was Milo, a/k/a Jersey. He is a Cambodian sex trafficker that leases his women to brothels such as Zen’s. I honestly did not know Milo was working this side of town tonight, so the mistake was an honest one on my part.

I opened my eyes and looked at the sad fucker. “Hey man! What’s going on?”, I said to him. The silly bastard then had the audacity to pull a pistol on me. I asked, “Come on, dude, are you still pissed about what happened on the docks?!?” I could tell from his expression that he was.

See, 6 months ago I was banging some of Milo’s Asian whores down at a place on the docks called “Sammy’s”. I was coked out of my mind, and banging 2, 3 girls at once. I paid for them, of course. It was a wild scene. Everybody was flying high and having a good time.

Then my Coke dealer, Rodriguez, came storming into the club, guns blazing. He had learned earlier in the day that I has been fucking his wife, the most beautiful and sexy Tatiana, from the Nuevo Cartel. In fact, he left a voice mail that I heard earlier pledging to hunt me down and murder me. But then I got so jacked on blow and liquor I completely forgot about it and went whoring.

In fact, it was worse than that. See, Rodriguez owns Sammy’s. But like I said, I was completely out of my mind. It just did not register with me. I guess some of his minions informed him of my presence there while he was out trying to find me.

Rodriguez walked right up to me as I was being blown by one of Milo’s chicks and said, “esse’ you got a lot of nerve coming here, of all places.” I knew I had to act fast. I quickly reached over to my coat and retrieved my smg, then I opened fire with extreme prejudice. Interestingly, the Asian chick on my cock did not miss a beat through all this.

I dropped the empty mag and loaded another. By the time I was finished the only living creatures left in Sammy’s was me and the lil Asian chick still attached to my cock. Growing paranoid as a result of this assassination attempt and all the blow, I heard my voice in the back of my head say “No witnesses”. So I blew my load, twice. I will leave it to you, gentle reader, to determine which load was blown first.

Getting back to Milo, he was incensed. “Of course I am still pissed about the docks!!! You whacked 17 of my girls that night, you fucking degenerate asshole!!”, he said. I shrugged, which seemed to irritate him more,

Finally, I sighed, let my head fall backwards, and said “Fine. Fine. How much?” Milo asked “How much for what?” I said “How much for the fucking whores I offed that night at the docks. Jesus Christ, Milo.” Milo thought for a moment, then said $20,000.00. I said “I will give you ten”. Milo agreed, I paid him, and then I got back to what I was doing before he barged into my good time.

It was now around 5:00 am. I was getting a little tired, but I still was not quite ready to go home. I hopped into my Porsche and took off. I realized I was near the south side Rolex AD (authorized dealer). I had the manager, Chad, on my speed dial.

“CHAD!! Hey, buddy! It’s me! Get your ass up and meet me down at the store in 10 minutes. I want a new watch!”, I said. Chad hemmed and hawed around, saying is was early Sunday morning and that he was in the hospital with his wife who had just been in a terrible car wreck earlier in the evening, and other bullshit.

“Come on, Chad. Don’t be a fag! I am ready to buy, buy, buy!! What you got?!?”, I asked. Chad started fake crying, telling me he was not sure his wife was going to pull through, and how he did not know what he and the kids would do without her. I rolled my eyes. I was flying down Lexington Avenue doing 110 mph, just a couple minutes from the AD. “Dude, she is not going anywhere. She will be there when you get back. It is not like she is fucking dying or anything”, I told him, completely oblivious to Chad’s prior comment that his wife may not pull through.

Chad is married to this Ukrainian whore named Slovakia or some stupid shit. I used to feed her coke and fuck her silly while Chad was working. It’s too bad she was about to bite the big one. But, who fucking cares, you know? Bitches like that are a dime a dozen.

I finally got Chad down to the store at 6:15 am. He told me his wife kept flatlining but he had a handful of timepieces in the back he was eager to show me. These Rolex ADs, ha ha ha! They don’t care who is fucking dying if it means getting a commission on a $20K watch!

By 8:00 am I bought a Newman Daytona and a used Kermit. We had a few drinks there too, and did some lines. By 9:00 am I was on a phone call with Milo to get some of his whores sent to my penthouse for me and Chad to party with. We agreed to a price, I paid it, and he would have 5 Vietnamese girls at my place by noon.

With time to kill, I told Chad that we needed to score some more blow, for us and the girls. He agreed. First, we stopped by the liquor store for a couple fifths of Johnny Walker Blue, which we sipped on as I drove us over to Frédérique’s flat for coke. Fred is one of my dealers, and he has got some good shit.

We were at Fred’s place for an hour. Fred was higher than a fucking kite and talking a million miles an hour. He insisted on lecturing Chad and I about the finer points of West Coast thrash metal vs. East coast hardcore. It was, frankly, excruciating. Then shit took a weird turn.

Suddenly, some blond surfer dude in a Hawaiian flower print shirt busted out of one of the rooms in Fred’s flat blasting shots from a high caliber revolver. I looked over at my buddy Chad, then “SPLAT!!!!!” One of the bullets from this maniac’s gun hit Chad in the head, blowing his head apart like an invigorated Gallagher smashing watermelons with his Sledge-O-Matic. Blood, brain, and bone fragments were everywhere.

Unbeknownst to me, Fred’s wife, Anaconda, had entered the room behind me carrying a sawed off shotgun. “BAMMM!!!!” The mysterious gunman was on the floor dead from buckshot ripping his brain into shreds. Fred and Ana then got into a huge argument in a foreign language, with Fred following her as she stormed off into another room. I decided it was time for me to leave lest I be late for Milo.

As I was making my way out of Fred’s place I heard another gunshot. I winced at the possibility of losing my best dealer. “Son of a bitch!”, I said to myself.

I got home at 5 til noon. I let myself inside and made myself a drink. Time passed. That shit Milo never showed up. And I had already paid him $5,000.00 on my credit card. I was getting pissed. I was also getting horny. Maria did not come in that day. I went through the contacts on my phone. Azure, Tatiana, Brandy, Ameko, Donnaella, Domino, Slovakia ….

“Ohhhhhh … Slavakia!! That is one hot piece of fuck meat!! Let me call her!!!”, I said. I rang her up but there was no answer. I called a couple times more but still no answer. Not wanting to be denied, I texted her “Hey, baby!! Can’t wait to see you again soon and pound that sweet ass of yours!”

An hour later and still no return communication. I thought to myself, “What the fuck?!? Did you fucking die or something?!? Jesus Christ!!” Then I had a wicked thought. “Maybe I will tell Chad I have been fucking his wife. That will fix her! Ha ha ha ha!!!!”

I started feeling kind of shitty after that. I tried to remember when I last ate, but could not. I was very aware that I was super strung out at the moment. I was unsure of how long I had been awake. I needed sleep.

I took some ludes and drank half a bottle of Cabernet. Pretty soon I started calming down and relaxing. By this point it is late Sunday afternoon. I needed to pull myself together. I had to show up straight in Delaware tomorrow for the plea deal. As much as I dreaded it, at least after tomorrow everything will finally be over with for good thanks to my slick-ass lawyers. Sigh…

Suddenly, I got a notification on my phone. It was a text from dad. It said, “Good luck in court tomorrow, Beau! Dad”.

Is this the sequel to American Psycho?

When I was 16 I fucked our maid several times. She made me give her 2 to 5 dollars though. I was working then so I must have spent over 100 dollars with her. She wasn't all that good looking but the booty was good.

Xiden has existed in a bubble of elitist democrook vermin for the last 60 years.

It's entirely possible Hunter IS SMART compared to that horde of jabbering lunatics.

Forum List

Back