Another republican too eager to kill

1714192908838.png

:rolleyes:Yes, it wrong. Crepitus is being dishonest and not posting the entire context of her claim.
You're gaslighting again, Captain Context. :rolleyes: Tell me Captain, in what context is killing a dog with a gun and throwing it in a quarry ever something good, or something to be proud of? I'm a hunter. I find it fucking reprehensible.

In what context is saying afterwards you hated the animal you're supposed to care for and instead mercilessly killed it, rather than, oh doing what rational, sane people do, and take it to a shelter instill any trustworthiness that you aren't anything but a psychopath?

It's against the law in most states, unless done when the dog is in the action of an attack of another farm animal or human at the time of killing.

Just killing the 14 month old dog by putting him in a ditch/grave dug for him and shooting him is a story of which I wish I never heard....

In some states, it's a felony to do what she did....

You're gaslighting again, Captain Context. :rolleyes: Tell me Captain, in what context is killing a dog with a gun and throwing it in a quarry ever something good, or something to be proud of? I'm a hunter. I find it fucking reprehensible.

In what context is saying afterwards you hated the animal you're supposed to care for and instead mercilessly killed it, rather than, oh doing what rational, sane people do, and take it to a shelter instill any trustworthiness that you aren't anything but a psychopath?

It's part of her personna.. her values.

It's not unusual for people who raise and train hunting dogs to cull dogs with undesirable traits so as to keep those traits from tainting bloodlines. Selective breeding has been "a thing" for centuries. In the hunting world ... dogs aren't cutsie little pets. They're literal tools used for a specific purpose. The folks who raise them aren't cutsie little metrosexuals who buy fluffy little dogs to rub on their crotch.

So get a life and stop complaining about trivial matters.

Oh dear. This will finish her career. Conservatives hate people but they love dogs.
If she wanted to kill someone she should go to Gaza. Its encouraged there.

Already a thread on this...
Yeah, but that is a political thread. . .

This thread was purposely put into the Elections Forum, even though it has not a damn thing to do with elections, to get around that rule.

Obviously, Tommy is trolling the forum, trying to get this issue more viability.

If he can't follow the rules?

"When starting a new thread, please first check and confirm that there are no current threads on the same topic. Please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. Opening posts require more than a "Copy and Paste" with a link. You need to include relevant on-topic material of your own. When posting a new topic do not use the CAPS lock."

He knew when he was posting it. . . the only way he could NOT know? Is if he has Crep on ignore, which we all know he doesn't.

1714212439704.png

IMO? They ought give him a ten point warning and time to think about whether he wants to post in good faith, or just clutter the place up for his political agenda?

. . . doubt that will happen. He'll just spam threads, just like the other side does as well.

Moving threads around and THEN merging them, is one of the biggest pains in the keester. Especially when it is apparent that folks are purposely re-posting a topic to push its visibility. :mad:

Oh dear. This will finish her career. Conservatives hate people but they love dogs.
If she wanted to kill someone she should go to Gaza. Its encouraged there.
you do not understand our conservatives at all, tommy.

killing is a "rite of passage," and all children are desensitized with kittens and such at a very young age.

in mississippi, the family "next door" lived in a junk school bus. one sunday the evangelical father and his 2 young boys, dressed for church, strangled a litter of puppies.

Yeah, but that is a political thread. . .

This thread was purposely put into the Elections Forum, even though it has not a damn thing to do with elections, to get around that rule.

Obviously, Tommy is trolling the forum, trying to get this issue more viability.

If he can't follow the rules?

"When starting a new thread, please first check and confirm that there are no current threads on the same topic. Please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. Opening posts require more than a "Copy and Paste" with a link. You need to include relevant on-topic material of your own. When posting a new topic do not use the CAPS lock."

He knew when he was posting it. . . the only way he could NOT know? Is if he has Crep on ignore, which we all know he doesn't.

View attachment 938391

IMO? They ought give him a ten point warning and time to think about whether he wants to post in good faith, or just clutter the place up for his political agenda?

. . . doubt that will happen. He'll just spam threads, just like the other side does as well.

Moving threads around and THEN merging them, is one of the biggest pains in the keester. Especially when it is apparent that folks are purposely re-posting a topic to push its visibility. :mad:
Well this is unfair. She is tipped for the VP role so it is appropriate in elections. And I checked the links that popped up when I posted it. There was no link covering this story. They listed threads from a long time back.
I am happy enough to see it merged but I think you are harsh to criticise. What elsee should I do ?

you do not understand our conservatives at all, tommy.

killing is a "rite of passage," and all children are desensitized with kittens and such at a very young age.

in mississippi, the family "next door" lived in a junk school bus. one sunday the evangelical father and his 2 young boys, dressed for church, strangled a litter of puppies.
They used to stick them in a sack with bricks round here. In the river.

Forum List

Back