Biden admin tried to push black, lesbian press sec out, afraid to fire her over 'optics'

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
It's abundantly apparent just why the Biden team would want to dispatch with this abjectly useless muppet of a "press secretary." (Who once called herself a "historical figure." Methinks "hysterical" would be nearer the mark.)

She can't speak properly, she almost never has a ready and coherent response to the soft inquiries of her pretend would-be media interlocutors, and she blinks as if she's experiencing a bout of REM in the middle of her press conferences. (Not the band...)

However, identity politics just wouldn't allow it, and the Dems only have themselves to blame on that front.

It has been revealed that members of the Biden administration secretly attempted to oust White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre by calling in favors from prominent Democrats asking them to convince her it was time to move on.

While the goal was to essentially get Jean-Pierre out as quick as possible, those involved in the plan sought a "graceful exit" to avoid the backlash they'd inevitably receive if she, a black lesbian, was fired.

According to the New York Post, the plan was hatched last fall by White House communications lead Anita Dunn, and supported by Chief of Staff Jeff Zients, amid growing frustration with her handling of the job. They noted her tendency to read directly from prepared notes, and claimed she sometimes failed to do her research before important briefings.

"There was an effort to have some outside folks who Karine knows and trusts talk to her about why leaving last fall would have made a lot of sense for her and her career," one source who spoke directly with Dunn told the outlet, noting that at least one person did speak with her.

"There's a huge diversity issue and they're afraid of what folks are going to say," the source added, referring to the ramifications of simply firing Jean-Pierre.

The moral of the story is clear.

If you live by the sword of identity politics, you die by it.

And now, just as they're stuck with the cackling fellatio queen as Veep; they're stuck with this PROUD BLACK LESBIAN!

(Ya know, the most important part of being a White House Press Sec.)

May the race, gender and sexual preference hierarchy long reign supreme, comrades.

It's abundantly apparent just why the Biden team would want to dispatch with this abjectly useless muppet of a "press secretary." (Who once called herself a "historical figure." Methinks "hysterical" would be nearer the mark.)

She can't speak properly, she almost never has a ready and coherent response to the soft inquiries of her pretend would-be media interlocutors, and she blinks as if she's experiencing a bout of REM in the middle of her press conferences. (Not the band...)

However, identity politics just wouldn't allow it, and the Dems only have themselves to blame on that front.

And now, just as they're stuck with the cackling fellatio queen as Veep; they're stuck with this PROUD BLACK LESBIAN!

May the race, gender and sexual preference hierarchy long reign supreme, comrades.
The problem is, if people are in other positions of importance and they aren't the most qualified, it is America that pays the price. Who cares about the politicians, they won't be around to experience the long term consequences, nor are they living as an average person does.

The excessive blinking is a subconscious tell that she is thinking "HTF do I lie my way out of this one?"

1714149315739.png

I can't believe what I'm hearing, racism, homophobia, where does it end?

(Who once called herself a "historical figure." Methinks "hysterical" would be nearer the mark.)
Actually, the correct adjective is "historic" figure.

Yes, she is inept.

But the people who chose her knew that.

They wanted the first African American and openly gay press secretary, which pleased many African Americans and gays, whose votes will be needed come November.

In the second Biden/Harris term, she will no doubt be given a new job along with a fancy title and a luxurious office -- and no real responsibilities.

We all wish her the very best.

Click watch on YT....You new to the internets or something?

AH OK, I got it to work.

Fun fact: While my looney Democrat mother visits us this summer, we have to figure out what to watch. (The "News" is banned on the living room set, she'll be watching MSDNC in the basement.)

So we've come up with the solution of binging the entirety of Cheers.

And if that doesn't last the requisite 8 weeks?

It's on to the original Frasier...

AH OK, I got it to work.

Fun fact: While my looney Democrat mother visits us this summer, we have to figure out what to watch. (The "News" is banned on the living room set, she'll be watching MSDNC in the basement.)

So we've come up with the solution of binging the entirety of Cheers.

And if that doesn't last the requisite 8 weeks?

It's on to the original Frasier...
You’re going to have to spend 8 weeks with a Democrat in your house?

I wish you luck.

Forum List

Back