Bidens invite Kate Cox, the Texas woman at the center of a high-profile abortion case, to the State of the Union

I didn't understand that the first time I watched one, Obama, I think. I imagined it to be somewhat like a Parliamentary Speech from the Throne, where the agenda is laid out.

But no, it was just a wish list, meant nothing.

Yep, that is why it is so much fun when people like IT act like it is something that just started with Biden.

Stupid is as stupid does I suppose

Looks like Biden is leaning in hard on abortion rights. This was a big deal in Texas.

Kate Cox, the Texas woman at the center of a high-profile abortion case, will attend the State of Union address in March as a guest of first lady Jill Biden, the White House said Wednesday.

President Joe Biden and the first lady called Cox to hear about her experience and invited her to attend the address, press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said during a press briefing.
why doesn't she just get an abortion in DC while she is there?

There is no question that these laws, like a lot of laws, need to be litigated, hence why we have Courts.

I didn't understand that the first time I watched one, Obama, I think. I imagined it to be somewhat like a Parliamentary Speech from the Throne, where the agenda is laid out.

But no, it was just a wish list, meant nothing.
It's part wish list but mostly it's a bully pulpit pep rally. You sugar coat facts, your side gets up every so often and stands up and claps, rinse and repeat a few more times. It's your chance to tell everyone how great you are doing, even if the country is in a depression.

Forum List

Back