Biden’s ugly debate performance sparks full-fledged Dem civil war — get your popcorn

You are right that they will TRY to recover from the debate, but Biden is damaged beyond repair.

Their only viable option is Kamala Harris to keep their campaign cash.

Are you afraid of Kamala? I'm not.
Right, and Harris is next in line. She is the one they have to go with legally. There is no legal way around her.

That real old black guy has already told them to go with Harris. I think his name Clayburn.

Biden can sue the DNC if they do not do this the right way- the legal way.

I don't know. I really do not know what the democrats should do at this point.

I do know that the democrats have done so much dirt to Donald Trump. They dug deep to harm this man terribly, and democrat voters cheered on the dirt.

I do know that the democrats have done a lot of dirt in putting nearly a thousand Jan 6 participants in "PRISON" and that is dirty-real dirty. They let the Palestinians go go the Hill freely to protest, but democrats imprison the republicans who go to the Hill. Just wickedness they have sown and so much of it. God just cannot side with them.

As far as what they should do with Biden at this point I have no idea.

Rep. Lloyd Doggett (D-Texas) became the first House Democrat to call on Biden to drop out.
He is a "sitting" representative in the democrat party. The reason democrats are not going to say anything to him, nor try to bully him is because he is lawyer who represents the homosexuals or LGBTQ or however you say that mess.

Maybe the democrats want the homosexuals to protest or roar against Biden to get him to leave.

In April 2022, The New York Times reported that Biden told aides he was frustrated that Attorney General Merrick Garland had not prosecuted his predecessor — and future opponent — on the Capitol riot.
Within months, Garland appointed a special prosecutor, who obtained two federal indictments against Trump, including the one most affected by the Supreme Court ruling.
The Dems’ claim that Trump is a threat to democracy was always a fig leaf to hide that they were the ones playing by banana republic rules.
And now the sordid conspiracy appears to be unraveling.
Good riddance to it and, hopefully, to the president who authorized it.
Just that part right there, "Biden told aides he was furious that Attorney General Merrick Garland had not prosecuted (Donald Trump) - his opponent.

That is the same old dirty no good Biden did in getting the prosecutor fired in Ukraine and then Biden bragged about it. This is what he has always done... done his dirt within the criminal justice system to take others down. However, this time God is taking him down.

Not all democrats are as dirty as Biden is. Not all democrats have been cheering (some have) on the weaponizing of the justice system against Trump. Biden wanted this only because he knew he was too sorry to run against Trump fairly.

1st time
Biden did ballot harvesting in four majority black cities and stole the election.

2nd time Biden tried to weaponize the criminal justice system, but God has this one backfiring on him.

B,b,b,b,b,b, but Biden had a bad night on June 27th,
We've been told he had a cold, he was over prepared, he was exhausted from his European trip, it goes on and on.
That's funny... (B,b,b,b,b,b but)

We know it was NOT a cold. Biden never coughed and he never sneezed. It's almost a mystery as to why at the exact time of the debate God closed Biden's vocals. I've said before that we saw this same exact thing take place in 2016 when Bill Clinton got on stage to roar for Hillary Clinton. God has also shut down his vocals. It's a mystery, but we know -it's also God.

Biden bombed in the debate, but he has been doing that for 3 1/2 years in his meetings with world leaders, and everyone knew it. It's all an act how Democrats are just starting to act surprised about Biden's mental condition. The Democrat party has been solidly behind every radical position this country has taken. Playing dumb "they're not playing" isn't going to save their conniving asses this time. MAGA

No matter what happens within the Democrat party, they're going to blame Trump and those who support him. And when they do strike out, it's going to be against us, not each other. The stunning setbacks they've received the last few days have knocked them for a loop. But once they've regained their senses and coalesced back together, they're going to come at us like a vengeance.

I only hope I'm wrong.
I just don't see anything that would work. I think the donors figured it out, bite the bullet and rebuild for 2028. For all their dangerous rhetoric, four more years of Trump isn't the end of the world.

I just have a hard time believing that the dems are surprised-n-shit all of a sudden.

I think the real problem with the dems is that now 51 million people got to see it 1st hand, and many times that in the aftermath.....Hells' busted!

You are right that they will TRY to recover from the debate, but Biden is damaged beyond repair.

Their only viable option is Kamala Harris to keep their campaign cash.

Are you afraid of Kamala? I'm not.

No way, she's a real Klown and a joke.

The other way of thinking is, what will Democrats do with all those phony ballots they've already printed waiting for election eve to be distributed?

shortest "dems in disarray" ever.

it would be nice to have jfk or obama but we are in for democracy and freedom.
It would be nice if the dems actually let you pick the candidate but they believe you’re to dumb to know what’s best for you.

No one has come out to shout and expose the fact that Democrats in 2020 to the presnt day were able to create, elect by fraud and chicanery America's First Manchurian Candidate.
Yes America, Joe Biden was not capable of governing as resident from the first day of office.
Democrats have created the biggest fraud in American Political History.
The power brokers all knew before hand that Joe was in the stages of Dementia and ignored the facts knowing they could coontrol Biden.
Will the American PEOPLE allow Democrats to continue their fraudelent methods?
What is most concerning is that the Quisling Media was complicit in the monumental fraud on the American People.

See also:

Last edited:
Resigning now would crown Harris President and candidate.
~~~~~~
So let it be done.
As I've said before. Biden or his handlers can to something similar to the Nixon-Agnew . Nixon forced Agnew to resign and appointed Gerald Ford as VP before he resigned.

Last edited:

Biden’s ugly debate performance sparks full-

fledged Dem civil war

get your popcorn

2 Jul 2924 ~~ By Michael Goodwin

Get your popcorn and grab a seat.
The hottest political show of the moment is one Americans haven’t seen for decades: Democrats behaving like Republicans.
Suddenly, members of the party with a recent habit of sticking together are engaged in a circular firing squad.
The insults, name-calling and nasty exchanges echo the way the GOP has squandered its House majority.
The Dem civil war involves even bigger stakes, of course, because it was sparked by President Biden’s debate debacle.
It was so bad that lawmakers and donors are growing increasingly bold in publicly demanding that Biden withdraw from the race.

What to know about the fallout from President Biden's debate performance:

Health info a secret
Politico separately reports that Biden has become more difficult to deal with in routine matters, and that briefings are constructed to please him and avoid his tantrums.
“It’s like, ‘You can’t include that, that will set him off,’ or ‘Put that in, he likes that,’ ” a source identified only as a senior administration official reportedly said.
It added that Biden refuses to take advice from anyone outside a small inner circle and is becoming increasingly isolated.
~Snip~
Real threat to democracy
Still, Biden’s comments are a reminder that he was no bystander in the case, or any of the others brought against Trump by Dem prosecutors.
In April 2022, The New York Times reported that Biden told aides he was frustrated that Attorney General Merrick Garland had not prosecuted his predecessor — and future opponent — on the Capitol riot.
Within months, Garland appointed a special prosecutor, who obtained two federal indictments against Trump, including the one most affected by the Supreme Court ruling.
The Dems’ claim that Trump is a threat to democracy was always a fig leaf to hide that they were the ones playing by banana republic rules.
And now the sordid conspiracy appears to be unraveling.
Good riddance to it and, hopefully, to the president who authorized it.
And now Biden is furious, with the cases in jeopardy and his weaponization of the courts against his opponent collapsing.
Even the delay in the planned sentencing of Trump in the Manhattan show trial raises the chances that case will be overturned on appeal.
The significance of these developments cannot be overstated.

Commentary:
Now we learn that Biden's active hours in the White House are from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Who is watching out for America from 4:01 PM to 9:59 AM?
B,b,b,b,b,b, but Biden had a bad night on June 27th,
We've been told he had a cold, he was over prepared, he was exhausted from his European trip, it goes on and on.
The entire fraud perpetrated by Biden, the Democratic Party, and of course the Quisling media is being exposed to the light of day, all of it driven by irrational fear and hate for one man who from 2017-2021 did none of the horrible things they are so insanely afraid of.
The real news story is this sustained, vicious attack by the media on a sitting Democratic president. This has not happened in nearly half a century. Why suddenly now?
Based upon current events, the responses by the First Lady Jill, his son Hunter and the reast of the family. Joe Biden may have secured his wealth, but he's a poor man in the world.
The Cannibalism is atrocious.

What you have to understand is that there is a level of hatred on the left for Donald Trump that is so rabid they don't care who their President is as long as it isn't Trump and they are totally willing to do anything...legal or illegal...to make sure that Trump can't win! This is an election that needs to be watched closely because the far left WILL commit election fraud if that is what it takes to keep Trump out of the Oval Office!

Forum List

Back