Is Joe Biden a threat to national security?

Is a man in cognitive decline who has his hand on the nuclear button a threat? Really?

Oh Dems will get to work on impeachment #3, 4 and possibly 5 before Trump is sworn in.
Yeah, since they can prosecute an impeachment even after they say Trump lost the election, they can certainly try impeaching Trump before he even takes office, except for the fact that Republicans currently control the House.

Do you really think that one finger on the button, is enough to launch nuclear weapons?

Democrats seemed to think when Trump acquired the nuclear codes. So yea, let's just say I agree with Democrats on this one topic.

Democrats seemed to think when Trump acquired the nuclear codes. So yea, let's just say I agree with Democrats on this one topic.
It's not a good idea to agree with stupid stuff. There are several 2 man launch teams that get the signal from the button in the football. Then each team has to unanimously agree to launch their section.

We have heard reports now from liberal defenders that are NOT GOOD for Biden. Earlier last week, Politico put out the report that is devastating for Joe, that he's only reliably engaged from 10 am to 4 pm. Now we have this report from Axios basically saying that the "cold, and jet lag" excuse are ridiculous....

I don't think any reasonable, and honest person, regardless of their political affiliation can say with a straight face that Joe Biden is capable of taking that 3 am phone call....

And that is a risk....
Thief in Chief Biden might be a threat to Democrat political security.

#47 is wrong.

Everyone would turn their key.
Everyone wouldn't turn their key if the President is a nut job. That's what the two man teams are for. However, if the military top brass agrees with the president, they'd turn them. So there are a few safeguards.

Forum List

Back