Bernie Sanders: “Billionaires should not exist.”

Because loyalty is an admirable trait.

In 2008 I left the Democratic party because of the people who pushed Obama during the primaries. Prior, I was on the convention floor with inside of the Kerry campaign in 2004. I walked out during Obama's speech -- the one others thought was so incredible. I listened later on my iTunes. I believed Obama was an relatively unknown, inexperienced.

In 2012 I voted for Obama . Why? Because in 2012, he was a known entity and had gotten experience few ever get.

I could've been a liberal Republican at one time. Massachusetts had great people like that. But that would not have lasted. The lunatics took over. I belong to a major political party out of a sense of acceptance. The reality of how our system is structured.
Democrats operate as did King George and Washington operated like a Republican.
Democrats shove and shove enormous taxes at the citizens. Way way too much.

Nope.

Try learning more about England and Great Britain, and the colonies before the 17670s.
I have studied. Even you recommend a book in my collection. Try thinking of democrats like King George. He went after taxes just like Democrats do.

He doesn't hate but he understands that a billionaire slices off a lot more than his share of the American pie.
Who determines what someone’s share of the “American pie” is? Government or individual ambition?
Is this vague concept of “American pie” really just money?

He doesn't hate but he understands that a billionaire slices off a lot more than his share of the American pie.

Leaving the working class Americans with .............................................

Well just listen to them complaining!

Fortunately for the rest of the world, neither US party sees any problem!
Taylor Swift does that.

Forum List

Back