Katie Porter, A Democrat I actually Liked Goes out with a Whine. Disappointing . . .

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

Senate candidate Katie Porter, D-Calif., on Wednesday suggested that the California primary race was rigged by "an onslaught of billionaires" after losing to her Democratic opponent, Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif.

The progressive Democrat did not win a single county, earning a statewide total of just under 14%. She finished nearly twenty points behind both Schiff and Republican candidate Steve Garvey and came in third place in Orange County, which she has represented since 2019.

Here she grills a bank CEO about how his employees live on their salaries:

I like the way she questions them. I disagree with her, because her basic premise is flawed. Her basic premise is that bankers have an obligation to give people more money than the free market justifies. They do not, of course. But if you accepted that premise, which I know many Democrats do, her questioning style is admirable. So is the dignity with which the CEO responded, BTW.

I hope Porter realizes that it was the Democratic Party machine, yes, backed by many foreign billionaires, who defeated her. For whatever reason, the Party aparatchiks love bug-eyed Adam, and they will do whatever it takes to keep him in power. Yes, the race was "rigged" by those Democrats.

The solution to such rigging is simple: Outlaw anonymous donations and anonymous television adds. Instead of letting groups calling themselves "

I was in Katie Porker's district. She did nothing. Not a thing. Concurrent with magnificent laziness she was loud and abusive to every underling she worked with. Her foul mouth and abuse was roundly discussed. To top it all off, her husband relived their 2013 divorce out loud in real time, from one end of the state to the other.

As an ex Californian, I'm glad she's gone.

I was in Katie Porker's district. She did nothing. Not a thing. Concurrent with magnificent laziness she was loud and abusive to every underling she worked with. Her foul mouth and abuse was roundly discussed. To top it all off, her husband relived their 2013 divorce out loud in real time, from one end of the state to the other.

Yeah.

I gotta say, I respect the OP - but uummm.....what's to like?

Senate candidate Katie Porter, D-Calif., on Wednesday suggested that the California primary race was rigged by "an onslaught of billionaires" after losing to her Democratic opponent, Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif.

The progressive Democrat did not win a single county, earning a statewide total of just under 14%. She finished nearly twenty points behind both Schiff and Republican candidate Steve Garvey and came in third place in Orange County, which she has represented since 2019.

Here she grills a bank CEO about how his employees live on their salaries:

I like the way she questions them. I disagree with her, because her basic premise is flawed. Her basic premise is that bankers have an obligation to give people more money than the free market justifies. They do not, of course. But if you accepted that premise, which I know many Democrats do, her questioning style is admirable. So is the dignity with which the CEO responded, BTW.

I hope Porter realizes that it was the Democratic Party machine, yes, backed by many foreign billionaires, who defeated her. For whatever reason, the Party aparatchiks love bug-eyed Adam, and they will do whatever it takes to keep him in power. Yes, the race was "rigged" by those Democrats.

The solution to such rigging is simple: Outlaw anonymous donations and anonymous television adds. Instead of letting groups calling themselves "

$1600/month for a 1 bedroom in Irvine, sounds like a bargain. Did she ever consider moving to a cheaper city.

Yeah.

I gotta say, I respect the OP - but uummm.....what's to like?
It's more in the nature of respecting an enemy with good game. She was able to actually be a far left economics professor preaching Karl Marx, while coming off this housewife who somehow became a congressman.

$1600/month for a 1 bedroom in Irvine, sounds like a bargain. Did she ever consider moving to a cheaper city.

Maybe Katie could have made her state less welcoming to illegal aliens and more friendly to new construction. Both would have made that woman's rent more affordable. Maybe she could have convinced Newsom to waste less money supporting non-citizens, waste less money on moronic high-speed failways...err...railways and use the savings to support that poor woman and her daughter. Instead of whining at bankers, she could have made a difference.

Every democratic female politician is accused of being loud and mean.
You never hear that about male politicians

Katie Porter is great and no… no Republican likes her. Not really

They only claim to when she loses to another Dem in a primary

Every democratic female politician is accused of being loud and mean.
You never hear that about male politicians

Katie Porter is great and no… no Republican likes her. Not really

They only claim to when she loses to another Dem in a primary
She lost because everyone hates her. Everyone that worked for her loudly denounced her and that's why she lost.

Schiff/dems put $11 Million into Garvey's campaign.
That's exactly what happens when the worst people have the most money. Democrats have perfected the art of stealing money from the working man and then blaming the rich corporations that they have taught their constituents to hate. They're bullshit artists. MAGA.

Katie Porter is EXACTLY the kind of person we need in government, someone who works for THE PEOPLE and not the billionaires who own most of the House and Senate.
You can state as a fact, that none of her donors were billionaires?

Forum List

Back