RNC under Lara Trump spreads ‘massive fraud’ claims about 2020 election

Wow...are you always this clueless? You REALLY don't think there is evidence of the Biden family conducting influence peddling on a grand scale? Would you care to take a crack at explaining what goods or services the Biden's provided for that twenty million plus dollars that they collected from China, Russia and Ukraine? Would you like to explain what those dozen shell companies were formed for OTHER than money laundering? The old saying of "Just follow the money!" has never been more applicable than it is in this scandal, White! Those bank records reveal EXACTLY what the Biden's were doing and who they were doing it with!
This bullshit has been debunked countless times, you poor dumb gaslit rube.

Speaking of shell companies being used to launder money, Cohen created one to funnel the payoff to Stormy Daniels.

Trump has 500 shell companies. What were they formed for OTHER than money laundering?

Learn to read, Jackoff. You are lying again, maybe a congenital liar.
I never said that. Here is what I said, you lying sack of shit.
"Quit lying. There is not evidence sufficient for the committee to make a recommendation to the full House, nor has there been evidence sufficient to recommend charges to the Department of Justice."
What a potty mouth on you, White! I have half a mind to report you to a moderator! Oh, wait...you ARE a moderator! Gosh, this board must REALLY be scraping the bottom of the barrel if they've resorted to having you moderate discussions here! :)

This bullshit has been debunked countless times, you poor dumb gaslit rube.

Speaking of shell companies being used to launder money, Cohen created one to funnel the payoff to Stormy Daniels.

Trump has 500 shell companies. What were they formed for OTHER than money laundering?
Trump had 500 corporations. Each of them was a viable business that produced a product or provided a service for the money that they took in! The Biden's on the other hand formed shell companies that produced no products nor provided any services yet took in tens of millions of dollars.

Since you claim that my points have been "debunked", G5000? Would you care to take a crack at explaining what the Biden's DID to get all that money?

The Biden's on the other hand formed shell companies that produced no products nor provided any services
Wrong.

You've been lied to by your propagandists, rube.

And when you say "The Biden's" (sic), exactly which Bidens are you talking about?

Wrong.

And when you say "The Biden's" (sic), exactly which Bidens are you talking about?
That's your rebuttal? "Wrong."
Gee whiz, G5000...how can I argue with such a well thought out response! "Wrong."
Oh, wait...how about "Right!"
I'm talking about Joe Biden, James Biden, Hunter Biden and Hallie Biden.

Do you really think Donald Trump is gonna last that long? He can’t even string a sentence together at this point. He thinks he still running against Nikki Haley.

Last, but not least he can’t even stay awake in court and he’s too tired after three days in court to go out on the campaign trail. Trump can’t even run his trials and his campaign without losing his mind.

Last but not least, Nikki Haley got 17% of the primary vote in Florida last week. She dropped out of the race weeks ago but people are still voting for her because 15% of REPUBLICANS refuse to vote for Trump.

When DeSantis was running, Trump was having trouble getting 50% of the vote. Even regular Republicans don’t want Donald Trump back in the White House and they won’t vote for him.

They don’t want another four years of chaos and sleaze in the White House.
the recent polls make everything you said a lie.

Wrong.

the whole family. payments from China and
Newt didn't "work with" Clinton. He set up the Starr Investigation, investigated everything that Republicans could make up, and then impeached the guy over a lie about a blow job. All because Clinton was more popular than Reagan! And revenge for Nixon.
They worked together to balance the budget and fix medicare. Clinton abused a young intern in the oval office, why do you libs want to ignore that?

Forum List

Back