Lara Trump’s RNC robocall falsely claims ‘massive fraud’ in 2020 election

There's just no way to know.

We learned, loud and clear, in 2016 that America isn't what we thought it was. A stunning percentage of Americans believe that the most obvious celebrity con man in the country's history is a trustworthy, principled, brilliant, informed, honest, even godly guy.

Really.

So, who knows.
I suspect that your constitution is a bit too good for some of these people.

I suspect that your constitution is a bit too good for some of these people.
Our Constitution, in my mind the greatest document ever written, wasn't prepared for this. The Founders knew that someone like Trump could show up, and they guarded against it, but they didn't anticipate the enablers in the press and Congress.

Our Constitution, in my mind the greatest document ever written, wasn't prepared for this. The Founders knew that someone like Trump could show up, and they guarded against it, but they didn't anticipate the enablers in the press and Congress.
The press is MAGA!

Dumbass. Your lies are hilarious.

The only difference between NAZIS and you Democrats is NAZIS wore cool uniforms.

The press is MAGA!

Dumbass. Your lies are hilarious.

The only difference between NAZIS and you Democrats is NAZIS wore cool uniforms.
Mac1958 is a cowardly troll…All he does is avoid direct conversation, and lie…he’s an anarchist against the very document he claims to hold great reverence for. A liar…

Its all an act for him.

Tommy likes voting 10 times in US elections!
All my life I have taken my voting card to the booth and voted. Now the tories are making me take a passport. Its an answer to a problem nobody knew about.
But lets look at it closer.
The documentation needed is different for different people.
For pensioners the list of docs is greater than for young people. For instance a young persons bus pass is not accepted but a pensioners bus pass is ok.
Its just a tory ploy to obstruct young people from voting.
Its just more tory shit.

All my life I have taken my voting card to the booth and voted. Now the tories are making me take a passport. Its an answer to a problem nobody knew about.
But lets look at it closer.
The documentation needed is different for different people.
For pensioners the list of docs is greater than for young people. For instance a young persons bus pass is not accepted but a pensioners bus pass is ok.
Its just a tory ploy to obstruct young people from voting.
Its just more tory shit.
Go to a bank- ID required.
Buy over the counter allergy medicine- ID required.

Karen.

I wonder if this actually helps their cause. Only nutters actually believe this. But all sentient adults know its a load of bollox.

They would be far better making other attack points

Biden is a crominal but Trump has only lost cicil cases that were rigged anyway..

Biden is virtually a vegetable but our guy is marginally less so.

Trump is on first name terms with Putin and Kim.Literally.

Mandela,Gandhi.Trump. Symbols of oppression.

Hunter Biden. Exactly !!

But it shouldnt really be allowed. Lying is a crime in advertising, Protect the public.
MASSIVE FRAUD. Correct.
MASSIVE FRAUD.
MASSIVE FRAUD.
MASSIVE FRAUD.
MASSIVE FRAUD.
MASSIVE FRAUD.
MASSIVE FRAUD.
MASSIVE FRAUD.
MASSIVE FRAUD.
MASSIVE FRAUD.
MASSIVE FRAUD.
MASSIVE FRAUD.
MASSIVE FRAUD.

I wonder if this actually helps their cause. Only nutters actually believe this. But all sentient adults know its a load of bollox.

They would be far better making other attack points

Biden is a crominal but Trump has only lost cicil cases that were rigged anyway..

Biden is virtually a vegetable but our guy is marginally less so.

Trump is on first name terms with Putin and Kim.Literally.

Mandela,Gandhi.Trump. Symbols of oppression.

Hunter Biden. Exactly !!

But it shouldnt really be allowed. Lying is a crime in advertising, Protect the public.
No intelligent person believes the Alzheimer's patient, who didn't even campaign, got 81 million votes, by far the most in American history. Especially not when the popular Trump got 75 million legitimate votes which is the real all-time record, far surpassing 0bama's 2012 total of 65 million,

Forum List

Back