Another republican too eager to kill

It isn't this way, but I've often wished "we" came back as some of these animals in the next life and learned the experience of being treated exactly the way we treated them. A lot of YOU deserve it. If you think you don't, think a little deeper.

Most of you who judge her here only do it out of political motives and ignore who you really are. 99% of you are EXACTLY the same as her.

I really hate to say this, because for a lot of people it comes down to sincere ignorance, but your idea is really the only way most people would learn. :dunno:

And I don't want to piss off almost everyone on this thread, but I agree with what you said about 99% here being just like her without realizing it. It's a hell of a thing, reading threads like this from the perspective of someone who doesn't put sentient animals into arbitrary categories.

A lot of YOU deserve it. If you think you don't, think a little deeper.

Most of you who judge her here only do it out of political motives and ignore who you really are. 99% of you are EXACTLY the same as her.

Heh heh. This, coming from the drone who preaches to us that we're sinners for kiling animals but who slobbers at his chops to hurry up and get moving with sacrificing that poor red cow in order to placate his religious quackery....and double talkin jivery, I'd add.

You clearly have no sense of self-awareness whatsoever. None. But you wanna sit here and talk down to other people like you are somebody? Pft...

Last edited:
How often do you see republicans here talking about killing people and who should be shot and how war is coming?

Spare me the weak assed deflections.
Lol, you pussies cried during the entire Trump's presidency how he was going to get us into ww3. You're a joke.
FB_IMG_1713352150202.jpg

Notice how the libturds ^ squirm.

They love them some puppy. But they don’t give a rat’s asshole about preborn humans.
A woman is raped…. Who cares, what about abortion?
Someone is brutally murdered…. Who cares, what about abortion?
Kill a puppy…. Who cares…. What about abortion

Freedomisneverfree
A woman is raped…. Who cares, what about abortion?
Pick your spots now, libturd.

What if the woman ISN’T raped?
Someone is brutally murdered…. Who cares, what about abortion?
What the fuck does that have to do with anything? You weren’t exactly sharp before, but now you’re completely derailed.
Kill a puppy…. Who cares…. What about abortion
You’re more concerned with the putting down of a dog than you are with the right to life of helpless humans.

Face it. You’re a complete hypocrite.

Heh heh. This, coming from the drone who preaches to us that we're we're sinners for kiling animals but who slobbers at his chops to hurry up and get moving with sacrificing that poor red cow in order to placate his religious quackery....and double talkin jivery, I'd add.

You probably already know this but not all Christians agree with the whole John Hagee "a perfect red heifer is going to bring the return of Jesus" idea. (The second coming of Christ is not quackery, but some of the ideas from that particular crowd are indeed quacky...and not biblically accurate.)

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: cnm
Freedomisneverfree

Pick your spots now, libturd.

What if the woman ISN’T raped?

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? You weren’t exactly sharp before, but now you’re completely derailed.

You’re more concerned with the putting down of a dog than you are with the right to life of helpless humans.

Face it. You’re a complete hypocrite.
Every thread on something bad happening, you assholes chime in….. but what about abortion?

Every thread on something bad happening, you assholes chime in….. but what about abortion?
You chime in at random times to make irrational commentary whenever anything in the news crops up. Your commentary doesn’t even bother being related — beyond some surface-level tripe.

So save your lectures for someone who finds you worthwhile.

Also, you’re off topic, dimbulb.

If you now suddenly want to have yet another conversation about abortion, you hack troll hypocrite, start a thread.

You chime in at random times to make irrational commentary whenever anything in the news crops up. Your commentary doesn’t even bother being related — beyond some surface-level tripe.

So save your lectures for someone who finds you worthwhile.

Also, you’re off topic, dimbulb.

If you now suddenly want to have yet another conversation about abortion, you hack troll hypocrite, start a thread.
<sob> But…but….What about Abortion?

You probably already know this but not all Christians agree with the whole John Hagee "a perfect red heifer is going to bring the return of Jesus" idea. (The second coming of Christ is not quackery, but some of the ideas from that particular crowd are indeed quacky...and not biblically accurate.)

Meh. It's just the double talking jive thing that I find laughable. As I said. No sense of self-awareness whatsoever. That cat's probably one of the very last people on the planet I'd take moral advice from.

Meh. It's just the double talking jive thing that I find laughable. As I said. No sense of self-awareness whatsoever. That cat's probably one of the very last people on the planet I'd take moral advice from.

Well....as I'm sure you'd agree, people can be right on some things and wrong on others. but that's all I have to say about that. / Forrest voice

It's a hell of a thing, reading threads like this from the perspective of someone who doesn't put sentient animals into arbitrary categories.
Interesting. At what point in the species tree are animals not sentient, do you think?

Do you eat sentient animals?

Or any animals?

Forum List

Back