Another republican too eager to kill

Meh. It's just the double talking jive thing that I find laughable. As I said. No sense of self-awareness whatsoever. That cat's probably one of the very last people on the planet I'd take moral advice from.
You probably don't know I've had your pompous one eyed ass on ignore for a long time now. It's only by chance I read this. You haven't changed a bit.

I can watch the fulfillment of end time prophecy without agreeing or liking what's happening. But my likes or dislikes change nothing.

You seem very triggered. And with good reason.

If you're among those who criticize the governor for what she did and you support the abuse and slaughter of "food animals," then you're a damn hypocrite and there is ZERO difference.

I will now place you back in the hole you crawled out of and roll that rock back over.

You probably don't know I've had your pompous one eyed ass on ignore for a long time now. It's only by chance I read this. You haven't changed a bit.

Bless your heart. You think that I point out your self-righteous double speak for your benefit? Come on, man. Get real.

I couldn't care less if I'm on your ignore, though. I'm gonna say what I'm gonna say regardles. Pft. How do you not know that by now?

You seem very triggered. And with good reason.

No, huh uh. Just calling a spade a spade.

If you're among those who criticize the governor for what she did and you support the abuse and slaughter of "food animals," then you're a damn hypocrite and there is ZERO difference.

Yes, well, if a frog had wings, the poor litle feller wouldn't thump his little bottom blue on the rocks either.

I will now place you back in the hole you crawled out of and roll that rock back over.

I don't care. It doesn't really affect my day in any way.

There are various reasons you have to put a dog down, one of them is if the dog is over aggressive
No it isn't.
which was stated in the story when she said the dog was a danger to people, it tried to bite her after it had gotten loose and killed all of the neighbors chickens.
Yeah, untrained dog behavior. You do not put down a dog for such reasons. You give the dog to a shelter if you cannot manage it. Her reasons are reasons psychopaths give to shirk accountability for being psychopaths. :rolleyes:
Now, I personally don’t know the threshold of when you need to put a dog down as I’ve never had to do it, but there IS a threshold.
You don't know the first thing about what you speak of. Shut the fuck up. :rolleyes:

1714257621801.png

A woman is raped…. Who cares, what about abortion?
Someone is brutally murdered…. Who cares, what about abortion?
Kill a puppy…. Who cares…. What about abortion
If the woman were armed with a gun, the rapist would be dead and the woman would be fine.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

So, mosquitoes are sentient? You know, just trying to get the range. Like, are you a Jain?

I'm not sure what mosquitos have to do with the price of rice in China since we were talking about animals people eat. Is this supposed to be a "gotcha" for vegans? :lol:

But to answer your question....I'm not a Jain, and I have never claimed that all killing is always wrong. For example, killing in self-defense is justified. As for mosquitos, mosquitos are known to carry disease, so if one is attacking me, to me swatting it would be an entirely different matter than needlessly killing an innocent animal who is the same in love and sentience as your dog or cat... just to satisfy one's tastebuds.

Thanks for giving me an opportunity to post this. hehe

Snapinsta-app-435489844-871215928108217-8039735215437366457-n-1080.jpg

Last edited:
She seems to love herself.

She appears in television spots bragging about South Dakota.

That she thinks she is one tough woman is pathetic.

That she would proudly admit killing their family dog is pathetic and disgusting and sickening.

She is one dangerous individual.

Hopefully, Mr. Trump will bypass her for the vice presidency.

How dare you be concerned about shooting a puppy when they allow abortion?
Zzz

How dare you be concerned about a comment about shooting a dog when women can get an abortion of a human life based on a matter as trivial as mere convenience.

You libturds are hypocritical.

Also, try to stay on topic troll boi.

She seems to love herself.

She appears in television spots bragging about South Dakota.

That she thinks she is one tough woman is pathetic.

That she would proudly admit killing their family dog is pathetic and disgusting and sickening.

She is one dangerous individual.

Hopefully, Mr. Trump will bypass her for the vice presidency.
Do you think Trump cares if she killed a puppy?
Trump hates dogs and they hate him

Forum List

Back