Another republican too eager to kill

She seems to love herself.

She appears in television spots bragging about South Dakota.

That she thinks she is one tough woman is pathetic.

That she would proudly admit killing their family dog is pathetic and disgusting and sickening.

She is one dangerous individual.

Hopefully, Mr. Trump will bypass her for the vice presidency.

The "family dog", in this story, is a tool, not a pet.

Go back to PETA and ask for an honest answer about how many animals they kill.

Hint: You won't get one.

I really hate to say this, because for a lot of people it comes down to sincere ignorance, but your idea is really the only way most people would learn. :dunno:

And I don't want to piss off almost everyone on this thread, but I agree with what you said about 99% here being just like her without realizing it. It's a hell of a thing, reading threads like this from the perspective of someone who doesn't put sentient animals into arbitrary categories.
Creptis: Yes, Creepy Ass is a giant bag of Gas! :p

This is the danger of apppointing a tin foiler to a position of responsibility. You have a difficulty recognising the truth. My thread is the only one naming kirsti Nem and dog killing. It actually says Kirsti Noem dog killer. I dont have time to read every thread for clues. Like your nutty klan does.

The problem here is your authooritarian nuttiness. Sad man.
It has nothing to do with politics or personalities kiddo.

Two other former mods agreed with me in my analysis.

8ocnuc.jpg

When a person has to actually volunteer to do that job, folks like you, are a pain in the ass. Stop being lazy, and stop abusing the forum for yoar political agenda please. Trust me, the staff doesn't care about one's political disposition, they want folks on all sides to do this. Just take the time to look at the other threads.

If you have time to post a new thread, you have time to scan the other threads that the system is recommending you look at. It takes less time to look at them, than it does to post a new thread. Quit posting bullshit. You are clearly a self centered prick.

You haven't the first clue of what you speak. Stahp being lazy, and stahp posting new threads to push yoar agenda. STOP & LOOK at the previously posted threads before you post please. I ask the same of all sides, not just lefty lunatics.

We can take that as a no, and you are completely comfortable repeating false agitprop in service of your cult masters. Sad
How you take it is your business only, who else would care. Your false agitprop only undermines your anti-American values agenda.

But to answer your question....I'm not a Jain, and I have never claimed that all killing is always wrong. For example, killing in self-defense is justified. As for mosquitos, mosquitos are known to carry disease, so if one is attacking me, to me swatting it would be an entirely different matter than needlessly killing an innocent animal who is the same in love and sentience as your dog or cat... just to satisfy one's tastebuds.
Sure. But the point of my inquiry is to see at what point you think sentience is present in animals.
Lizards?
And all cats are definitely not innocent in my book. I've shot every feral one I've managed to get a sight picture on. They prey on threatened native bird life which is not adapted to ground predators.

Sure. But the point of my inquiry is to see at what point you think sentience is present in animals.
Lizards?
And all cats are definitely not innocent in my book. I've shot every feral one I've managed to get a sight picture on. They prey on threatened native bird life which is not adapted to ground predators.

Well, there are different levels of sentience among the animals, of course. But the animals people eat or exploit for other reasons are far more aware and intelligent than people realize. In fact, they are just like dogs or cats in love and sentience. I've come to the point where I've realized I don't want to hurt any of them, especially when it's completely unnecessary, so I leave them all alone. It's like a paradigm shift, and it has been truly one of the best decisions I ever made in my life.

As for feral cats, I understand that they prey on the wildlife and cause all sorts of problems. You probably won't like my take on this (because it's rooted in my faith and you seem to have the opposite worldview) but I believe that animals are our collective responsibility, and I believe there are other ways to handle problems like that without killing them.

Well, there are different levels of sentience among the animals, of course. But the animals people eat or exploit for other reasons are far more aware and intelligent than people realize. In fact, they are just like dogs or cats in love and sentience. I've come to the point where I've realized I don't want to hurt any of them, especially when it's completely unnecessary, so I leave them all alone. It's like a paradigm shift, and it has been truly one of the best decisions I ever made in my life.

As for feral cats, I understand that they prey on the wildlife and cause all sorts of problems. You probably won't like my take on this (because it's rooted in my faith and you seem to have the opposite worldview) but I believe that animals are our collective responsibility, and I believe there are other ways to handle problems like that without killing them.
Very well said. As I have written elsewhere on different platforms, as a son of the southwest wilderness, I am not emotionally susceptible to animals, wild or feral or home trained, but I do believe we owe them proper treatment. Feral cats are a part of a habitat, and they will hunt. They have to eat.

Noem's dog, which she said she hated, was inhumanely treated.

Noem explained to the outlet how the dog had ruined a pheasant hunt, going "out of her mind with excitement, chasing all those birds and having the time of her life

What an evil BITCH
A puppy having the time of its life chasing pheasants has to be killed?

The dog also bit her owner and killed a neighbor's chickens.

A dog that kills chickens is put down.

And what do you think happens to all hunting dogs that don't make the cut? You think they have dozens of them just hanging around?

I guess she could have surrendered it to a local shelter and let it languish in a tiny pen until they gassed it. Would that have been better?

The dog also bit her owner and killed a neighbor's chickens.

A dog that kills chickens is put down.

And what do you think happens to all hunting dogs that don't make the cut? You think they have dozens of them just hanging around?

I guess she could have surrendered it to a local shelter and let it languish in a tiny pen until they gassed it. Would that have been better?
She hurt the dog, who bit her. She knew better. The neighbor knew better than to let the chickens run free.

Forum List

Back