The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President Again

Funny , I've never met a MAGA shit bomb like you that tells the truth. Two Of shitpantses charges are exactly that you micro prick. Never prosecuted this shit stain says.
No one has been prosecuted for "trying to overthrow the election "

They have other charges they are facing

some 378 individuals have been sentenced to periods of incarceration over their involvement in the January 6, 2021, uprising at the U.S. Capitol in the 32 months since the attempted overthrow of the 2020 election certification took place, the District of Columbia's attorney's office said on Wednesday.
Sedition conspiracy charged mean to over throw the government. and their have been multiple of those charges.
WRONG

Sedition is speech or actions inciting people to rebel against the authority of the state.

It does not SPECIFICALLY mean to overturn an election.

There was no danger of stopping the election certification

some 378 individuals have been sentenced to periods of incarceration over their involvement in the January 6, 2021, uprising at the U.S. Capitol in the 32 months since the attempted overthrow of the 2020 election certification took place, the District of Columbia's attorney's office said on Wednesday.
Sedition conspiracy charged mean to over throw the government. and their have been multiple of those charges.
How many of those took the 'misdemeanor plea bargain'?

WRONG

Sedition is speech or actions inciting people to rebel against the authority of the state.

It does not SPECIFICALLY mean to overturn an election.

There was no danger of stopping the election certification
You dumb fuck you don't even know there is a difference between sedition and sedition conspiracy. Show me fuck head that I even said one word about sedition charges . WE are dealing with a piss ant.

Definition for fuckhead =The federal law under which the Oath Keepers were charged defines seditious conspiracy as two or more people plotting "to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States …

Definition for fuckhead =The federal law under which the Oath Keepers were charged defines seditious conspiracy as two or more people plotting "to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States …

yes not a word about overthrowing elections''

Thanks for provingme right and defeating yourself CRACK BABY

It is so easy when all you have to deal with is lying bullshiting stupid people. who make everything up themselves.

No one has been prosecuted for "trying to overthrow the election "

They have other charges they are facing

The guy is brain dead stupid. I love when they try to bullshit their way through their stupidity. Its fun stuff

No my post is accurate fact and you are a liar

Not one person has been prosecuted for trying to overthrow an election

I own you BITCH
You live in a dream world……in addition, the fake elector scheme is being prosecuted in several states. Michigan alone has charged 15 with already . Look up the meaning of “ prosecuted”. ONLY repugnants have been engaged in this scheme to overthrown the 2020 election. You only own your own ignorance. You wear it well.

Forum List

Back