Conservative journalist, Lou Dobbs, has passed away.

There is no president Trump. Theres convicted felon Trump.

And I just thank gawd that Lou won't be around for the sentencing in September.

Thats president Trump. More like convicted victim Trump.

When your child molester is only not charged with classified document charges because he's been ruled incompetent to stand trial, you might not want to bring up Trumps conviction. At least he was found COMPETENT TO STAND TRIAL.

Oh yea, did you forget to mention Trumps had his ENTIRE DOCUMENT CASE THROWN OUT? 40 charges thrown out before they even made it to trial?

Last edited:
I used to like Lou Dobbs until he became an election denying hack. Unfortunately, he got involved with Trump and, like Guiliani, got on the path to wreck and ruin.

Condolences to his friends and family.

So, thanks for expressing your hate for President Trump.

You're dismissed.

It would suck to be remembered as a loon and a clown with badly-dyed hair after a fairly long, successful broadcast career, but he did it to himself.

Screenshot_20240718_223133_Opera.jpg

This thread is only 18 hours old and already there are 13 ratings posted to the OP, most of them sad and thanks. Shows what a giant in broadcasting Lou Dobbs was.

I learned a lot from him and his shows, going back about 20 years - especailly about the illegal immigration and ports issues. RIP Lou - we loved ya.

1721402176699.png

And just wait to hear from all the airhead liberals who call Lou a racist against Mexicans, when he was MARRIED to a Mexican woman, and has 4 half Mexican kids. What a bunch of idiots.

Attachments

• 1721401933097.png
    1721401933097.png
    63.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Forum List

Back