🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Our Enemies Endorse Biden

Why wouldn’t Russia endorse Biden? Democrats stifle domestic fossil fuel extraction which drives the global cost of energy up. That makes Russia richer as oil is their greatest economic resource.
You're an idiot.

What fuckup point are you trying and failing to make. But before you try, can you explain what OPEC is?

Not only does Putin endorse Biden to win but now we hear Iran wants to take Trump out. What does it mean when these two enemies would rather have Biden be president?

So, now what the Govt tells you is totally believable.

you might be the most inconsistent person I ever ran across

Not according to our resident expert White6. Putin and Trump are best buddies according to wackoland.

Years ago Trump went to Russia and tried to meet with Putin but Putin said no way.

Then Trump became President and they even shook hands and are best bros.

So, you deny that Putin annexed Crimea under Obama and is annexing more and more of Ukraine every day under Biden?
No, I posted that the felon would give him all of Ukraine. That's a very different thing than the pootin aggression to claim by force.

That force which maga supports, right.

No, I posted that the felon would give him all of Ukraine. That's a very different thing than the pootin aggression to claim by force.

That force which maga supports, right.
That is your OPINION. The fact is, Putin annexed Crimea under Obama and annexes more of Ukraine every day under Biden. Trump was president for four years and Putin annexed nothing.

That is your OPINION. The fact is, Putin annexed Crimea under Obama and annexes more of Ukraine every day under Biden. Trump was president for four years and Putin annexed nothing.
By force, and the Democratic Party opposed the action. President Biden has very much degraded the pootin’s vodka army and exposed it as third world.

The maga fuckup party backs the give away to the pootin.

Prove me wrong.

Forum List

Back