Joe Biden To Sit Down With George Stephanopoulos After Debate Debacle

It doesn't matter what anyone wants. It's what is. Presidents have always had substantial immunity to most decisions they make. That has not changed. Nothing has changed. The SC only affirmed what we have always had. It is democrats who wanted to change the status quo to presidents have no immunity.
Now you have changed from 'all immunity.' Now it is 'no immunity." That is an outright lie.

President Joe Biden will sit down for an interview with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos on Friday, as he seeks to quell concerns about his age following a disastrous debate performance.

I'm sure by then Biden will be over his cold and do an outstanding job in the interview, no matter how many edits it takes. He will be sharp as a tack and in full command of his faculties. ABC and George Stephanopoulos will make sure it looks that way. These guys are soooooooooooooo transparent. I'm sure Vladimir Putin and RT will be proud of their performance. I guess the gaslighting is back in full swing.

/----/ You can always count on Stepphie to toss Joe a saoftball.
1720362143601.png

You can't trust that pesky little midget, Stephanopoulos. He might have a premature ejaculation, mid interview, and make a giant mess. Then again you could say the same thing about all the dweebs at CNN and MSNBC. MAGA

Forum List

Back