Biden Withdrawing from Presidential Race

No. My feelings matter not, and not worn on my sleeve. I have said what policies of his, I do not support. I have said, where I thought he transgressed our laws and traditions, (even the Contitution he took and oath to defend) that should be held high by anyone who would be elected President. I have also discussed actions in his private life, that are far below my standards of conduct for anyone I would associate with, much less follow. His recurring problems all spring from the same source. He is simply of very poor character, and there is no solving that at this stage of the game. If his dad had been worth a shit, he would have beat Donnie's ass, every damn day, and maybe he would have turned out differently.

What policies did you not support?

The rest is hurt feelings

Who knows? Maybe you are of poor character, also. Birds of a feather, flock together, I've heard. Sound like you only care if somebody hurts your feelings, otherwise anything they do is fine, with you. Are all Trumpers sensitive that way?

I just said what I said. First, I asked you "what policies"? Second, I called you out for saying Lisa cannot think.

And honestly, ding me, block me, ban me, whatever. I mean we got mods up in here taking potshots at people like this. Of course, almost all the mods are infected with TDS so there's that

What policies did you not support?

The rest is hurt feelings
The tax cut for the rich, when he should have balanced the budget
Ripping off the military to build his wall, when even the Republicans would not give him the money.
Attempting to hold military aid for personal ransom, to make Ukraine investigate his political enemy, that would later kick his ass at the polls.
His hiring policies. Most convicted and criminal guilty pleas of any administration in history.
His firing policies. Wanted others to fire. If he did, it was by tweet while the victim out of town.
His support for dictators and despots. Putin, Kim, and the murderous Saudi prince.
His big spending with nothing to show for it.
Not to mention his constant unpresidential petty attacks on anybody and everybody.

The tax cut for the rich, when he should have balanced the budget
Ripping off the military to build his wall, when even the Republicans would not give him the money.
Attempting to hold military aid for personal ransom, to make Ukraine investigate his political enemy, that would later kick his ass at the polls.
His hiring policies. Most convicted and criminal guilty pleas of any administration in history.
His firing policies. Wanted others to fire. If he did, it was by tweet while the victim out of town.
His support for dictators and despots. Putin, Kim, and the murderous Saudi prince.
His big spending with nothing to show for it.
Not to mention his constant unpresidential petty attacks on anybody and everybody.

The first three are policies (and really only the first one is somewhat valid). The rest are hurt feelings. And since you are into Big Feelings, certainly you won't be voting for Kamalalalalala right? Since she has only retained 8% of her staff. What a terrible boss.

The first three are policies (and really only the first one is somewhat valid). The rest are hurt feelings. And since you are into Big Feelings, certainly you won't be voting for Kamalalalalala right? Since she has only retained 8% of her staff. What a terrible boss.
Not a Republican. Feeling not as important to me, as to you.
His official acts were his policies. I named a few of the ones I didn't like. You asked. I answered.

Which of those listed did you support?

Not a Republican. Feeling not as important to me, as to you.
His official acts were his policies. I named a few of the ones I didn't like. You asked. I answered.

Which of those listed did you support?

You listed three and then told me about your hurt feelings. It bothers you that Trump hired/fired people but Kamala, who his notoriously impossible to work for, she gets a pass, of course.

I would tell you which Trump policies I support and why, but you have already blamed my very accomplished, hard-working kids because they can't get ahead in this economy. So there's no sense in it.

You listed three and then told me about your hurt feelings. It bothers you that Trump hired/fired people but Kamala, who his notoriously impossible to work for, she gets a pass, of course.

I would tell you which Trump policies I support and why, but you have already blamed my very accomplished, hard-working kids because they can't get ahead in this economy. So there's no sense in it.
Strange. Have they considered relocating? People are doing great around here. Jobs are available. Wages up. We love the infrastructure improvements to I-40. New Ford plant is coming right along. Cost of living lower than most places. No state income tax. Lower gas tax than average. Might be time for a move.

Strange. Have they considered relocating? People are doing great around here. Jobs are available. Wages up. We love the infrastructure improvements to I-40. New Ford plant is coming right along. Cost of living lower than most places. No state income tax. Lower gas tax than average. Might be time for a move.

Do you have a Democrat governor?

You have a Republican governor, right?

Oh, what a typical liberal. You have a REPUBLICAN governor who is shielding you from some of the consequences of your own voting choices. I do not. I am living under a Dem gov and a Dem president, and it sucks here.

But like a lemming, you will continue to vote for policies that decimate our nation because, again, Trump hurt your feelings.

Well done, you. I guess.

Forum List

Back